-15

~ally
I was still a little suspicious of why Austin left but I stayed quiet. He bought me A pair of new heels and Like 4 bags of lingerie cause he thirsty.

I was currently in english class with my glasses on. I had my headphones in and I was listening to Control by Halsey making me think of Austin. I pulled out my phone from my pocket as my teacher was on the desk sleeping away his hang over his messy hair sticking up all over the place and his glasses slightly falling off his face.

(Had to put Jimmy)

(Had to put Jimmy)

To;Austin👅💦
from;allycat🐱💁🏻
allycat;austieeeeeeee;)

From;austin👅💦
to;allycat🐱💁🏻
Austin;yes baby girl?

To;austin👅💦
from;allycat🐱💁🏻
allycat🐱💁🏻;I'm wet for you

From;austin👅💦
to;allycat🐱💁🏻
austin👅💦;are you now babygirl?

To;austin👅💦
from;allycat🐱💁🏻
allycat🐱💁🏻;yes sir

From;austin👅💦
To;allycat💁🏻🐱
austin👅💦;I'll be waiting for you at your house babygirl
read at 1:57pm

~

I left school when it was time and made my way home opening the door only to be pulled in and pinned against the wall. "You got me so hard babygirl"he whispers into my. He ripped open my white blouse the buttons flying everywhere while my Dads were at work.

"Fûck babygirl"He whispers taking my bra off for me. "I want you to do some for me"he says "but you can't leave or get freaked out and if youre uncomfortable don't do it"I say. "Okay"I say. "Call me daddy"he says. I look up at him and I clench my legs together as I get wetter.

"Yes daddy"I whisper in his ear before walking up the stairs hearing him follow behind me. He Turns me around and presses his lips to mine softly.

He pulled down my Shorts and my panties.

"You're so wet baby girl"he whispered before licking a stripe up my heat making me squeal and let out a moan.

Then I heard the door bell ring. I pulled on my panties and shorts and grabbed a sweatshirt slipping it on. "I'll be right back"I say and go downstairs.

I open the door and see a woman she was in heels,a pencil skirt and a white blouse,her hair out up in a bun.

"Hello"she says. "I'm Pamela"she says.

"Hello,if you're look for my dads they're not in at the moment"I say.

"Oh honey I'm not here for your dads"she says.

"Oh then what can I help you with?"I ask.

"Austin carlile is he here?"she asks.

"May I ask how you guys know each other?"I ask.

"Oh he didn't tell you?"she asked and I shook my head no. "I'm his wife"she says and my face goes pale.

~

HEHEHEHEHEEHE DONT KILL ME
~morgan👽✨