-13

~Austin
I smirked walked out of the bathroom leaving the small girl frustrated. As I walk out I bumped into someone. He was about 5'11,Tan skin,curly brown hair that went a little bit above his shoulders and he wore a SnapBack. (Remember Vic is taller than Kellin).

"Sorry dude"he says. "Ally"he calls as the girl walks out of the bathroom. I feel a spark of jealousy and I scold at the back of his head.

They walk away to a group of three girls one of them being Kellin.
I walk over to ally Standing behind her. "I'm staying with you the rest of the day"I growl in her ear and she gulps nodding.
~

~Ally
I shiver as he growls his my ear and he grips my waist. "Ally who's this"Devin asked pointing at Austin.

"Dev this is Austin"I say softly and he flashes a smile at her. "We should all go on a date"Alex smiled "Me,Jack,Kellin,vic,Devin,Ricky,you and Austin"she says.

I mentally groaned but stayed quiet.
"Imma call Ricky"Devin said walking away pulling out her phone. "Imma call Jack"Alex says doing the same.

I close my eyes and turn around laying my head on Austin chest listening to his heart beat. "We're going to *Says fancy restaurant name*"Devin says.
"But there are so many peopleeee"i whine.

They laugh as we walk out of the mall. "Ally this is for you"Kellin says handing me a pink Victoria secret bag.

I look at her raising an eyebrow before opening it and I gasp what I see.

"KELLIN"I yell making her laugh. I sigh rolling my eyes. "You're coming with me"Austin says grabbing my hand and we walk to his car.

We get in and he starts to head to the restaurant the others following behind us.

We get there and I smoothen out my skirt. We all head inside and the lady at the front looks up sending everyone a obvious fake smile and winking at Austin who I moved closer to glaring at the blonde.

She grabs 8 menus and leads us to a Booth big enough for all of us. We see Ricky walk in and he sits next to Devin pecking her lips softly making her blush a bright red.

I feel a hand on my thigh and I look over at Austin giving him a warning look and he smirks.

His hand went under my skirt rubbing me threw my Laced panties and I glare at him.

"Don't you even"I whisper harshly and his eyes darken. His fingers slipped into my panties slowly putting one into me making me gasp catching the attention of Devin. "You okay?"she asks and I nod.

He starts to pump his finger in and out twisting before adding another one. I whimpered and Devin looks at me then Austin and then smirks.

This is gonna be a long dinner.

~

How you guys liked it read my new Story Touch and I'll update again either today or tomorrow
~Morgan✨👽