-19

~ally
Me and Austin laid on my bed against each other but then I hear the door downstairs think it was Kellin I left it alone. Then I hear the familiar voices of my dads.

I shot up quickly smacking Austin. "Get up my dads are here"I say quickly. His eyes widen and he stands up putting his clothes on.

Before he could get out my window I heard footsteps coming towards my door and I quickly pushed him into my closet. I quickly put on austins sweatshirt and some shorts before my door opened. "DAD"I squealed.

He walks in and hugs me. "I missed you"I say. "I missed you too sweetie"he says. He pulls away from the hug. "Who's is this?"he asks pulling on austins sweatshirt. "M-Mine"I say. He rolls his eyes before walking over to the closet opening it.

"Cmon out of the closet"he says. Austin walks out without a shirt on. "I know you so don't lie about who you are or your age. You're Austin carlile and you're Twenty four years old why the Hell are you in my daughters room?"He asks. Austin tubs the back of his neck.

"Dad"I warned. "My birthday is soon I'm almost 18 don't need to worry about it"I say.

"Fine,Fine,Wear protection"he says and walks out. I roll my eyes and smile as Austin hugs me from behind.

~

Hope u guys liked it and I know it is very short. Should i keep writing this story or should I delete?
~Morgan✨🕊