-20

(Follow me on Instagram @/jokerssharley)
~Ally
I was in school right now listening to my teacher go on and on about math making me wanna throw a book at her head.

I pulled out a pack of gum popping a piece into my mouth.

"Ally can I have one?"guy #1 asked me

"Yeah me too" girl #1 said

"Me three" boy #2 said.

"Fuckin vultures no"I say not in the mood. I stand up as the bell rang signaling it was lunch time then we had one last period.

I walk into the cafeteria austins jumper keeping me warm. I walk over to the table and grab Kellins cookie taking a bite out of it.

"What the hell"she exclaims. I glare at her and she makes an :0 face. "When did you start?"she asked. "This morning"I say. "I just want Austin"I say letting out a whimper as a pain shoot the my stomach.

"Do you want me to take you home?"she asks. I nod and we walk out of the cafeteria and go outside getting in her car.

She starts to drive to my house and I rest my head against the window. "Mother Nature hates me"I say. we get to my house and go up to my room turning on the titanic.

~3 hours later~
"ROSE YOU BITCH THERE WAS ENOUGH ROOM ON THE DOOR FOR BOTH YOU AND JACK"I yell throwing the box of chocolates at the tv while me and Kellin cried.

I hear a knock on the door and I stand up throwing my hair up in a messy bun before walking to the door opening it up.

I saw Austin and I huff "hi"I say and walk away. "Oh hey babe nice to see you too"he says and I glare at him. He throws his hands up in surrender and I sit on the couch putting the heating pad on my tummy. I snuggle into Austin and Kellin smiles at us while putting in another movie.

"are you okay?"Austin asks me softly running his hands threw my hair. "I'm on my period"I say softly and close my eyes tempting to fall asleep.

He picks me up bridal style and takes me upstairs. He lays me on the bed and gets on beside me and I snuggle into him. "I love you"he says. "I love you too"I say smiling at him.

~

I know it's short and go comment on the last update on my one shots I have my story ideas on there so tell me which one you want next
~Morgan🕊✨