-6

~Ally
While he drove it was complete and utter silence. I fixed my hat and twirled the end of one of my braids.

"How old are you?"he asks. "17"I whisper softly. "How old are you?"I ask. "I'm 24"He says. "Oh"I say.

Soon we arrived at a Ice cream party called the Snack Shack. He pulled up his skin tight pants and walked over to my side and opened the door for me.

"Thank you"I blush. We walk inside and we sit down in a booth. "Hey Aust"A girl with blonde hair says. She has an Australian accent and a nose ring. Her teeth were perfectly white and straight and she was Tall. She was pretty,Prettier than me.

"Hi Jenna"he says smiling at the girl. "What can I get you today"she asks him. "The usual"he says. "And what about you miss?"she asks. "A peanut buster please"I say softly. "Okay I'll be right back"she says and walks away.

"So you've been here before?"I ask. "Yup and I came here all the time with my best friends while we were in high school"He says. "Oh,So what do you do for a living?"I ask. "I own Sea animal sanctuaries"He says. "You like the sea?"I ask.

"Yeah I grew up in the ocean"He says. "Oh cool"I say and just stared at the man. So intimidating but so sweet. I loved the way his brown eyes sparkled. Holy shît I sound like a fûcking creeper.

"Where were you born?"I ask him. "I was born in Florida and moved down here a couple years ago and opened up two sanctuaries"He says. Oh my fûck He's so cute.

"That's great,I've lived here my whole life and my father Owns this really big Fashion Company with his husband,and my mom left 3 months after I was born,so my father took care of me and then he met Mark and then they started to date and then got married after a few years and they are both my dads"I say. "I lost my mom when I was young,she was my best friend and when she died I just shut everyone out Ya know?"he asks. I nod my head.

"I'm sorry about your mom"I say. We kept talking,laughing,and Jenna came back with our Ice cream. "Thank you"I say not looking at her and just stared at Austin.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out.

From:Daddy👨🏻
Daddy👨🏻:will be in Italy for the weekend,money on the table,love you

To:Daddy👨🏻
Ally👸🏻🐱:Okay love you daddy

~
"Sorry"i say "it was my dad"I say. "Oh"he says and I started to play with the ends of my hair again.

"You're really pretty"he says. "Thank you"I blush looking at my lap.

He chuckles and we went on with our ice cream. Talking,laughing,talking about memories.

~
He soon drove me home and walked me to my door. "I'll text you"he says and kisses my cheek. Before walking away.

I blush my hand going to my cheek and I go inside seeing Kellin sleeping on the couch making me chuckle. I grab Sophie and take her upstairs with Me and I lay down and she lays down on my chest.

What a night and soon I fall asleep.
~

This sucks I know but meh,I'm watching catfish
~Morgan✨👽