-11

-ally
"I have to go"Austin said looking up from his phone. "Okay"I say frowning slightly.

"text me later"he says kissing my cheek softly. "Okay"I whisper.

As he walks out and closes the door I go up to my room picking up the shredded clothing off the floor and Throw them away.

I grab a pink skirt laying it out and a white blouse before hopping into the shower shivering as the warm water hit my skin. I grabbed my Body wash and Luffa and started to wash my body.

I looked down at my thighs seeing Bruises and hand marks on them. I blushed furiously and kept washing.

After rinsing my body,washing my face,and hair I got out drying off. I grabbed the towel wrapping it around myself.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw all the hickeys on my collar bone,and my neck.

I shrugged it off before grabbing my tooth brush starting to brush.

I did all my things before walking into my room and putting on my clothes. I grabbed my brush and my blow dryer and started to do my hair.

~15 minutes l8ter~ (that's how long it takes me)
I unplugged my Blow dryer and put on some cover up on my thighs and my collar bone,and my neck smiling as they were invisible.
~
I walked out of the house and made my way to Kellins house. I opened her door rolling my as knowing she didn't lock it.

"Kellin"I call. I walk upstairs to her room opening the door and see her laying on her stomach snoring.

I run to her bed and jump on her. "You lil shît wake up"I yell in her ear jumping up and down on her.

"Go fûck your boy toy again I'm tired"she says.

"I'll tell you what happened"I say. She immediately shot up and I laughed. "Give me the smexy details my child"she says. "I lied"I say. "You suck"she said and I roll my eyes. "And you swallow"I say. "Well spitters are quitters"she says. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"What would you like to do today"she asks.

"Let's go to the mall"I say. "Then lunch?"she asks. "Yeah sure"I say.

"Now get your lazy ašs up and get ready"I say and stand up making my way back downstairs.

I sigh and flop down on her couch.

"This is gonna take awhile"I sigh.

~

I'm so tired and I gotta go to Springfield tomorrow with my grandma to v homophobic v annoying and v religious great aunt fûck.ing shoot me
~Morgan👽✨