-28

~ally
"Don't make me go to school"I whine my bottom lip jutting out. "Babe you gotta and if you want I'll drive you to school and I'll come eat lunch with you"he says. I let out a huff,"fine"I say.

I go upstairs and get my clothes and stuff out. "I'm getting in the shower"I call. "Okay"he calls back. I sigh and strip out of my clothes turning on the water and stepping in flinching when the water hit my skin.

~
After my shower I got ready and did my hair walking downstairs. "I'm ready"I say grabbing my bag and he grabs his keys. We make our way to the car and get in and he starts it up making his way to the school.

~
We soon pulled up to hell I mean school I undo my seat belt and lean over to Austin kissing his lips and get out of the car. "I love you baby girl"he says and I smile at him. "I love you too"I say and walk away seeing Devin,Alex,and Kellin.

"Hey"I say to them. "Hey"They say. "Was that mr.buffy Buffy"Kellin says making me laugh. "Sure"I chuckle and we all make our way inside before the first bell rings.

"When are you guys gonna have the babies?"I Kellin asks. "I just turned 18 I'm ready to have the babies Kell"I say and she lets out a huff.

"Cmon we gotta get to class"I say and Devin and Alex follow us.

~
At lunch I sat at the table with Vic,Kellin,Devin,Alex,Jack,and Vic's brother Mike.

I feel a presence behind me and I turn Around seeing Austin Making me smile and I stand up wrapping my around him. "I missed youuuuu"I whined. "It's only been a few hours"he chuckles and kisses all over my face making me laugh. "Aww you guys are so cute,Fucking asshole you don't even open the freaking car door for me"Alexandria says smacking jack on the arm making us laugh. "I wann stay in your warm buff tattooed arms foreverrrrrr"I whine.

He laughs and we sit down me still in his arms.

~

COLD WORLD IS SO GOOD HOLY SHIT AND AUSTIN OPENED MY SNAPCHAT
~Morgan❄️💀