-10

( bruisez SLAYYYYYYYYY)
~ally
I woke up and Austin was staring at me drawing circles on me back. I looked at and smiled sleepily.

His hand ran down my back to butt and  brung me closer to him. I kicked my leg over his and buried my face into his neck and I heard him chuckle.

"What time is it?"I ask sleepily. I lift my head up as he looks over at my alarm clock.

"7:30"he says. "Is today Friday?"I ask. "It's Saturday love"he says. "Oh...Well going back to sleep cuddle me"I say laying back down making him chuckle.

I feel something poking against my leg and I reach down grabbing it and I hear austins breach hitch and he lets out a groan. I gasp and move my hand,"I'm so sorry"I say.

"It's okay"he says. "Why are you horny it's 7:30"I say. "Guys get morning wood ya know and who can blame me when I see your pretty little ašs in the morning"he says and winks at me.

I kick my leg over his hip crawling on top of him so I'm on top of his crotch.

I lean down and move my hair out of my face. "Well I'm all yours"I purr to him. He growls and sits up our face only centimeters apart.

He leans in and his lips come into contact with mine.

I smile into the kiss and bite his lip tugging softly making him groan.

He lays me down putting my legs over his shoulder before burying his face into my dripping pūśsy.

I gasp and arch my back as his tongue comes into contact with my Clít. I pull his hair bucking my hips slightly and cry out in pleasure.

He tugs my Clít between his teeth slightly making me let out a scream.

"I'm gonna c-cūm"I Moan loudly as he sucks on my clít. "UGHHH"I groan (I'm laughing hysterically at this) as my juices flow into his mouth and I hear him hum slightly.

My legs shake as he licks up my cûm and I lay my head back in a bliss panting slightly.

I sit up quickly making him fall back and I move down pulling his boxers off his member sprang out making my mouth water.

I run my finger up and down his length making him shutter.

I lick the tip softly smiling as I hear him let out a soft moan. I take him into my mouth bobbing my head up and down. He pushes my head down making me gag.

Each time I went down he would tough the back of my throat making me gag softly.

I go all the way down take him fully into my mouth hollowing my cheeks before he started to shoot into my mouth.

I smiled loving the salty bitter taste of him before pulling him out of my mouth a string of spit going with it.

I lick his neck before biting it softly tugging the skin in between my teeth hearing him whimper.

I pull away to see a dark purple bruise forming making me smile. He runs his hand threw my hair making me smile and I look up at him before the door of my room burst open and Kellin came into view.

"hey ally-OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY"she yelled and ran out slamming the door shut and running out.

"Jesus Christ that girl"I say.

~

I wanna go to warped so bad oh my god like
~Morgan👽✨
P.S.If u like to listen to music while you read Follow my play list on Spotify

If u like to listen to music while you read Follow my play list on Spotify