-7

~ally
"Let's go to a party tonight"Kellin excitedly. "Really Kellin,so you can ditch me again"I say and she rolls her eyes. "I was just getting a drink"she says.

"Yeah of THAT DÎCK"I yelled. "YEET"She said throwing Nugget at me making me pout. "WHYYYYY???!!?!???!!!!WHY YOU DU DIS!!!!!?????!!!"I Dramatically scream.

"Anywhozies yeah let's go to a party"Kellin says making me whine. "Whyyyyyyy"I moan. "Because I'm bored and it's supposed to be really fun it's at Vics friends house"She says. "Give Me $20"I say and she sighs slapping the money into my hand.

"What time?"I ask. "8:30"She says. It's 7:30. "Let's get ready"She says. She goes to her house to get ready and I peel off my clothes and turn on the Shower. Some of the water hit my skin making me shiver. 

I climbed and Closed my eyes as the warm water hit My sensitive skin.

I heard a crash downstairs after I was done taking a shower and I wrapped a towel around my body.

I walk down stairs hearing nothing but silence. "Kell"I call out.

Silence.

"Kellin this isn't funny Come on"I call.

Silence

I felt arms slip around my waist quickly making me jump and let a scream. I heard that familiar laugh.

"God dammit Austin you scared the shît out of me"I say.

"I'm sorry"He whispers looking in my eyes with his Brown ones.

He bundled up my wet hair and places it on the side of my shoulder.

Next thing I know he's leaning in and his lips are against mine and I hear the door open.

I quickly turn around seeing Kellin and sigh. "Here we go"I say. "Are you two like a thing"She says wiggling her eyebrows. "Jesus"I say shaking my head. 

"Where are you guys going"He asks. "A party at my boyfriends Friends house"She says. "Does it happen to be at Aaron Pauley's?"He asks.

"Yeah"She says. "You going?"She asks him looking up at him.

"Yep"he says. "Why don't you come with us"Kellin says. "I don't know"He says scratching the back of his neck. "Please"I ask placing my hand on his tattooed arm. "O-Okay"He says.

"Okay now ally take your naked ass upstairs and get ready"Kellin says and I start to make my way upstairs.

I drop my towel and slip on some panties,and I pull on a bra. I grab a black mini skirt,and a black Cut up t-shirt (the back is cut up).

I look at myself and smile before slipping on my shoes before brushing my hair.

I put on a little bit of make up before I start to make my way downstairs. "Ready?"I ask and we leave. "Leggo"Kell says before I follow her and Austin out the door.

Let's do this shît.

~

I've been watching tern wolf all weekend holy fxck stiles is my aesthetic like holy shît Welp it is 3:38 so I'm going back to bed goodbye my children
~Morgan👽

Stiles;Scott you need to calm down you're the apex predator your like the hott girl that everybody wants.

Scott;I'm the hott girl?

Stiles;You're the hottest girl

*Scott looks at Isaac*

Scott;I'm the hott girl

Issac:Yes you are.