-16

(I switched it up making ally 17 instead of 16)
~ally
*recap*
"May I ask how you guys knows each other?"I ask.

"Oh he didn't tell you?"she asked and I shook my head no. "I'm his wife"she says and my face goes pale.
~
"W-Wife?"I ask. "Yeah of 2 years"she says. I feel my blood boil. "Excuse me"I say and go inside closing the door behind me.

Tears well up in my eyes and I run my hand threw my hair. That's when I snapped. I stormed upstairs and Austin sat there on my bed.

"Get out"I say. "What?Why?"he asked. "Just get out"I say my lip starting to quiver. "Ally tell me why you're kicking me out"he says. "BECAUSE YOU HAVE A WIFE AUSTIN!!!!"I yell and his face drops. "IM NOT GONNA BE YOUR LITTLE FÛCKING TOY AUSTIN ROBERT SO GET THE FUCK OUT"I yell at him. "ALLY WILL YOU LET ME EXPLAIN"He yells back. "NO THERES NOTHING TO EXPLAIN NOW GET THE FÛCK OUT,OR ELSE"I yell venom lacing my words.

He sighs and stands up grabbing his things before leaving the house right when I hear the door close I collapse to the floor. I pull my legs up to my chest and tears roll down my face as I sob.

I let out a scream pulling on my hair. I hear the door downstairs open and close and Feet come up the stairs. The door opens and I see Kellin.

"Hey al-"she was saying but stopped when she saw me. She rushed over pulling me into her. "Are you okay"she asked me before I started to sob hysterically and she hugged me as I cried.

~
-austin
"what the hell is wrong with you"I yelled at my soon to be Ex wife. "I just came to get my husband"she says and I glare. "I've signed the divorce papers and so did you,you're my ex wife not my wife"I say. "Well what do you think people will say when You're with a 17 year old?"she asks. "Im not doing anything with her,her dads are my business partners"I lied raising my voice slightly.

She stayed quiet. "we have a meeting in 20 minutes to make the divorce official"she says turning away and getting in her car driving away.

I huff and run my hand threw my hair.

~

Hai people's follow me on Instagram @/vgesad
~Morgan✨👽