-1

~Ally~
I dressed in my school uniform and my red hair in two braids and a flower crown placed onto my head.

"Kellin you seriously need to cut down on the partying cause ya know you're still 16 and you can get caught and you don't need to be on beyond scared straight"I say to her getting into her car as she laid her head on the steering wheel with a hangover.

"Eh"she muttered lifting her head up and grabs her coffee taking a sip.
~
We got out of the car and made our way
Inside. "I can see your thong"I sa snapping it on her hip and quickly
Rush away hearing her yelling profanities at me.

I feel her presence behind me and she tugs at my braid making me chuckle.

"Come to a Rave with me tonight,It's Friday,you aren't working,and You don't got shit to do"she says.

"Why do you can ditch me to fück Vic again?"I ask her. "Shut up"she says and we make our way to class.

"I suppose I'll go with you but if you ditch me Imma murder you"I say.

"No you won't"she says.

"Ally Kellin mind sharing what you were taking about"Mr.Iero says.

"Oh just talking about how I walked in on you and your husband in The storage closet"Kellin says and a few snickers are heard threw the room.

Mr.Iero blushes.

"Let's just watch the video"Mr.Iero says And turns away.

~
After school Kellin drives me home and Takes me into my room throwing my clothes all around the room.

"Okay so how about these"she says pulling out a pair of black ripped shorts and A white crop top.

"No"I say "whyyyyy"she whines. "Because they show to much"I say pouting slightly "Alana Anastasia ashby  you're gonna wear it and I'll give you $20"she says and I huff crossing my arms and pouting.

"Get your shit ready take a shower,wash your hair,dry it,make up, clothes"Kellin says and walks away "I'll be back at 8:30 be ready"Kellin calls. "Okay"I say and start to get ready.

Soon I was done and i start to put on my clothes and make up and then start to do my hair.

After my hair,make up,and clothes I make my way into my kitchen a grab a drink before waiting 1 and a half hours for Kellin.

There was a honk outside and I make my way to the car. "You ready?"she asks and I nod before she takes off.

Here goes nothin
~

Haiiii new story Vvvv happy because I used Halseys song for the Name and hsksozwbdxideb Lol well anywhooooo pm me or kik me,My kik is in my bio
~Morgan