-18

~ally
I heard Kellin walk outside. "Imma go home"she says and I could hear the small smile in her voice. Austin pressed his lips against mine again my hands ran threw his hair as we kissed passionately.

His hands grips my hips and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist not pulling away from the kiss and he walked inside carrying me upstairs to my room. I pulled away to breathe and looked into his brown eyes.

He slid off my jumper slowly his touch soft. As he did so he ran his fingers over my lips slowly.

(ELENA AND DAMON GIF DOE)

"Ally"he whispers softly. "Yeah?"I ask. "I'm madly in love with you...you don't have to feel the same way I just want you to know"he says. Tears cloud my eyes. "I love you too"I whispered. He sat up and pulled off his shirt pressing his lips against mine.

My legs went up beside his hips as he kissed me

My legs went up beside his hips as he kissed me. He kissed his way done my neck nipping at my sensitive skin.

He pulled my shirt off and easily undid the back of my bra taking one of my nipples into his mouth making me gasp.

He swirled his tongue around the bud and bit my nipple softly making me whimper.

He pulled away doing the same thing to the other one. "Daddy"I whimper. He starts to kiss down my belly and I can feel him smirking against my skin. he pulled my shorts off along with my panties. "You're so wet baby girl"he says softly running a finger over my pûssy.

He places his face in front of my heat and put my legs over his shoulders. He licked a strip up my pûssy. I let out a gasp before he started to lap at it over and over again making me whimper. I ran my fingers threw his hair letting out a moan. He pulled away putting a finger inside making me gasp. He moved it in and out before adding a second one.

He pumped those in and out of me making me whimper. He was about to add a third one but I stopped him. "Fûck me ple~ase"I whine. He chuckles before pulling out a condom tearing the foil open slipping it on.

He spat in his hand rubbing it over his cøçk and positions it at my entrance and pushes in making me gasp. I Moan when he pulls out and pushes back in fully inside of me.

He starts to thrust in and out making me moan and wrap my arms around his neck. His thrusts became harder making me smile. I get that feeling in my tummy and clench around him so he goes faster smirking at me. He pressed his lips against mine.

I slip tongue into his mouth and just as I cûm he bites my bottom lip making me let out a loud moan my legs shaking and he groans. "Fûçk"He pants.

I look up at him as we pant sweat covering our bodies. He pulls out of me making me whimper. He takes the condom off throwing it away before laying next to me. He pulls my naked body in his. I lay my head on his chest listening to the sound of his heart smiling.

~

I know this sucks but anywhore I saw suicide squad last night and it was so good Jared Leto played such a good joker and Harley fûcking killed me she was hilarious but hot asf
~Morgan✨🕊