-23

~ally
"Babe"I heard austins voice threw my door. "Go awa"I said trying not to make it sound like I was crying.

"Babygirl let me in"he says softly. I can't help but open my door letting him in. He closes the door and I immediately latch onto him crying.

"Babe what's wrong?"he asks. "S-She thinks she can just come into my life after 18 y-years"I sobbed. "Babygirl who"He asks stroking my cheek. "M-My mother"I cry.

"Ally honey come down here"I hear my mothers voice. My blood boils and I stomp down the stares.

~austin
ally stomped out of the room and the stairs.

I follow her quickly and see her up in the older woman's face a pissed off look in her face

"You think after 18 Fûckin years you can just waltz into my fûcking life,I don't think so. You left me,and you left dad and honestly I may hate you but yes thank you for leaving because if you didn't I wouldn't have both of my wonderful dads so guess what fûçk you"she says. Her raises her eye brow cocking her hip to the side and placed her hand on it copying ally.

She gave her that look

"I wouldn't have come here if you were gonna be such a little bitch"she spits

"I wouldn't have come here if you were gonna be such a little bitch"she spits. "Little bitch really hoe I'm THE BITCH so fuck you get the fuck out of my house bye bitch,log out,exit to the left"she says and pushes the older woman out of the house slamming the door and stomping upstairs and slamming the door shut.

The room was quiet and Kellin snorted.

~

I honestly love this chapter because my inner bitch came out so I decided aye release the bitch
~Morgan✨🕊