Chapter 29

< Christmas! >

Demi POV

Its Christmas day and im so excited because we are going to my parents house in texas! We went to Sel's family yesterday... We are driving to the house and selena holds my hand " Babeee " she whines and i kiss her cheek " Sup?" " Its cold " she pouts and i turn the heat up " Yeah i forgot how freezing texas is in the winter " She smiles and puts her head on my shoulder as we pull up to the house " DEMI " i see maddie run to me as i open the car door " Hey baby girl " i pick her up and she laughs " im not 5 anymore " i pout and she hugs me tight and i put her down... she goes to say Hi to selena and after i hold sel's hand walking into my house full of good but mostly bad memories.... my first kiss, first break up, first cut, first bulimia moment .... the list goes on.. " You okay?" selena whispers to me before we enter and i nod..

When we walk in all my cousins run up to me hugging me then i go around hugging my grandparents my mom , dad, my other sister and her boyfriend. 

We sit down to eat at the dinner table and i look at the plate Selena served me and i feel like shit... i cant do this. I dont know where this is coming from but i just feel really bad about eating this food. I feel Selena put her hand on my leg and i give her as fake smile " So Demi how has work been?" my grandma asked and i smile " Its been really great... alot of stuff to do getting ready to tour and everything " She nods and my dad who is sitting next to me pats my shoulder " Your really living the dream baby girl " I nod and everyone goes back to there own conversations and selena turns to me slightly " Babyb whats going on you havent touched your plate " She whispers for only me to hear and i sigh " not in the mood to eat so much ill eat later okay?" She nods and i kiss her hand.

After dinner Maddie, Sel, Dallas, Rob and I are out looking at the view from the backyard " Its beautiful baby " Selena whispers and i smile kissing her lips... Dallas does the same with rob and Maddie groans " I hate you guys... " She says and i go to her kissing her forhead " Dont be in such a rush to grow up mad... your my baby girl " She rolls her eyes and walks away and Sel gives me a sympathetic smile " She'll be fine Dem you did the same to me " Dallas says and i nod " Baby wanna eat now?" Selena asks and i just shake my head " Lets go play a board game with my cousins " She nods and we walk in the house.. my smallest cousin is sitting on Selenas lap, Shes a big fan of hers its funny but yeah... " I love your  song about Justin Selly " she says and selena giggles " Thanks baby your cousin Demi wrote alot of it you know?" she gasps and looks at me " Really Dem? Love will remeber ?" i nod and kiss her tiny cheek " Yeah but Selena sings it beautifully dosnet she?" my cousin nods and she goes on telling me that her best friend in school loves me and they always watch princess protection program and shes Sel and her friend is me and i smile hugging her " I love you kiddo! " After a while longer talking to us she goes to play witrh the other kids and i wrap me arms around Selena putting it on her tummy " Baby girl " She shakes her head " itll be a boy Dem " I shake my head " No itll be a girl i just know it " we laugh and my mom comes in " What are yall talking about?" I smile " Having a baby " she gasps and sits by my side " Are yall really gonna do it?!" I shrug looking into Selenas eyes " Im in if you are " she smiles and kisses my lips softly " Definatly forever " my mom smiles and gets up announcing present time and we all gather around the tree.... we go by age and finally its Selenas turn, I have a huge suprise planned only Dallas knows about...

From my mom Sel got a sweater and dallas gave her Heels then came my turn so it stood up and took the little box from out og my purse before i stood in the middle of the room facing Selena " Alright can i have everyones attention.. " i say and everyone turns to me and the rooms grows silent " As yall know Selena and i have been together for many years i think its time that i...........