Chapter 22

Selena POV

Its been a few weeks and Demi, Ariana and I have grown close as friends she such a sweet girl... i keep thinking about the threesome thing Demi was so intrested about ever since but she hasnt brought it up again and neither have I. Demi has press to do today so i decided to have out with Ariana here at home so shes coming over...

Im in the music room on twitter when door bell rings. I run up stairs and open the front door " Heyyyyy!" ariana says hugging me " Hey girl so whatchya wanna do?" i ask and we go to the living room " anythning i dont mind " i think for a while " wanna bake?" she laughs and nods " Sure why not " we go to the kitchen and i put out some ingredients for these cookies i learned how to make " howd you learn all this?' she asks as i start to put flour and stuff in a bowl " mostly my mom... " she nods and hands me the next ingredient "I bet demi loves that you do this " she says while smiling " ummm... not really well.. she use to hate it since ykno she didnt like to eat sweets but i never have time anymore so hse never gets to try it " she gives me a weak smile and my phone rings .. miley...what the... " Hey"  " hey sel... what are you doing?" she asks " Baking with a friend.. whats up?" .. " Is demi there?" " no shes doing press " .. " oh ... i really need her... can i come over?" " yeah of course shell be home in like 2 hours or so.. come over " ..." thank you so much "  .. i hang up the phone and shrugs " What happened?" Ariana asked " Miley wanted to come she needs demi i dont know " .. " woah like miley cyrus.. wow... i use to watch hannah montant alot " i giggled " did you watch wizards and sonny witha chance aswell?" she laughs and nods while mixing " yeah and its crazy how i hang out with you guys now.. " i smile and give her a hug " Im glad you came into our lives your really awesome ariana " she smiles shyly and looks down and the door bell rings.. i run to it and open the door to see Miley with mascara running down her cheeks and a hoodie on " Woah miles what happened?" she comes in and i hug her as tight as possible " Hes cheating on me.... " i think for a minute then gasp and hug her tighter " How'd you find out?!" she wipes her eyes and sighs " Texts... hes fucking texting some bitch and im here looking like an idiot writing love songs about him!" she screams and i hug her again then we walk to the kitchen " Its okay well keep your mind of it for now " she nods and we enter the kitchen " Miley this is ariana grande.. ari well you know who she is " Miley smiles weaky and ariana waves " i know you.... Your so adorable " miley siles a bit more ariana blushes " thank you.. your aomazing!" they laugh and miley sits at the counter " So whats up with the baking and stuff" Miley chuckles " Well we were bored and ... i wanted to suprise Demi.. kinda " she nods and Starts to help out with everything...

After an hour and a half everything is done and im cleaning up with Miley while ariana went to the restroom " So... whats the story with her?" she looks at miley weird and she looks at me like dont play dumb " Demi... cheated.. with her and well... i dont know, we became friends after that and nowits okay " Miley looks at me with wide eyes " Damn, what made you stay with Demi?" i sigh and sit on the counter " How many years we've been together... i didnt wanna ruin it, and whatever its alright now " she nods " Do you think i should stay with Liam then?" i shake my head " Your too much of a women to deal with his bull shit " she giggles as tears start to run down her cheek and i wipe them away " Miles you dont need him... i need demi so thats why i stay but your perfect on your on " she nods and sighs " Now i have to rewrite my whole album  " i giggles and Ariana walks back into the kitchen " Hey i saw some lights in the window i think shes here " my heart skips a beat and i jump off the counter  " Hide guys!" they laugh and hide in the living room and i run to the door opening " Oh hey baby " Demi smiles and hands me a Rose " Awww babe your so cute " i wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her passiontly and she spins me around " I missed you so much " she whispers and i kiss her again " I did too but i also have a suprise for you " she smiles and bites her lip " does it hace something to do with a bed " i roll my eyes and laugh " Nooo dirty girl ... " she kisses my forhead " kidding so what is it?" i take her hands and lead her to the living room and she stands in the middle " alright close your eyes... she closes them and the girls come out quitely.. i motion that they should jump her and they both give me thumbs up " 1.....2.... " right be for three i give the signal and they both jump on demi falling on the couch and demi screams " OMG YOU GUYS ARE INSANE " i jump in too and she laughs " Awww miles! i missed you " they hug then she hugs arianna " What are you guys doing here?" she smiles as we sit up laughing " Well i was hanging with arianna and Miley needed you so she came over " she sits up and looks at miley " What wrong mil?" she asks and miley gasps " How do you know somethings wrong?!" she giggles " Well your my best friend and you dont usually dress like that and well i just know!" she smiles and hugs demi " well talk about it later " she whispers and miley nods " Alright We all made stuff for you so leggoo " we all go to the kitchen and Ariana grabs the cookies " We made cookies babe " i smile and demi kisses my cheek " Aww thank you guys there so cute!" she hugs ariana and taste one " Wow there awesome guys!" i kiss her cheek and we sit there eating cookies and talking...