Chapter 32

Demi POV

Im sitting in bed... i dont feel like doing anything. Selena has to go to set and David is going with her so thankfully i can sleep all day long. " Were leaving Dems " Selena says from the door and i get up kissing her lips then kissing Davids forehead  " Take care of Mommy for me alright?" he nods and Sel rolls her eyes smilling. I kiss her cheek and neck holding her hands " i love you baby " she smiles and kisses my nose " I love you more.. Have a productive day" i laugh and they both go down stairs and out the door. I get back into bed and i feel my stomach ask for food and i hit it... no you get nothing. I turn the TV on to watch something so check twitter....

-Fat...-Ugly...-Worthless Bitch ... - Selena is better off with Justin... - Fuck you for everything you did. 

People really hate me... dont worry people i hate me too. 

Selena POV

When David and i get to work everyone plays with him saying he is adorable and so on. I go to hair and make up and he hangs out with the coustume designers. When im done in each station and ready to roll David sits on the side with my assistant and i start playing my part. 

After shooting for about an hour i took David to eat, he wanted Mac and Cheese so i took him to boston market. I bought him and I some food and called Demi to see how my baby is .... no answer... i feel something bad like in the pit of my stomach. 

" Hey baby put the food away were gonna go home to eat quick alright?" he nods closing the containers and we get in the car. I Drive as fast as i can and when i got home i took David inside and set him up in the kitchen to eat then ran up stairs " Babe?" I open the room door and Demi is on the floor. i gasp and run in shaking her and she jumps up " Woah whats wrong?!" she asks and i catch my breath that i didnt know i had lost " Whats wrong?! what the fuck are you doing on the floor?!" she shrugs and rubs her eyes " Ummm i dont know " i roll my eyes and hug her tight " Please Demi tell me whats going on " She puts her head in my neck and i kiss her cheek " please " i whisper and she lays on the bed... i stand in front of her lifting her shirt checking for any cuts... none here... I check her wrists then her legs and thighs .. nothing " Happy?!" she says almost screaming and i turn away... " Sorry.. " i walk out of the room and turn to see her glaring at me so i just run down stairs and check on David " done mama " I kiss his forhead and throw the containers away " back to work " he nods and we get in the car driving back to set... My phone keeps ringing but im driving so i dont pay attention to it. When i get back we walk into the building " your late Selena! " the director yells and i nod " I know i had an emergancy im sorry " he nods and i tell David to go with my assistant again as i re touch my make up and finish shooting the scenes.

Demi POV

I called Selena like 3 million times... ok it was only  10 but whatever. I feel so bad about being such a bitch to her shes just worrying about me.. Damn i have a son and a wife and this bull shit is still ruining my life " Im not 15 anymore you cant fuck with me! " i scream to my demons but i hear them laugh.... they know im breaking down ... They are winning. I did the only thing i could at a time like this. 

" Hello, this is Timberknolls how may i help you?" The lady says " yes, this is Demi Lovato may i speak to Katherine " .. " Of course one moment please " I wait as she passes me to Katie. She always makes me feel better " Hello this is Katherine" .. " katie .. i need you... its Demi " i say in a unprofessional tone " Oh hey Dems havent heard from you in a while whats going on love?" i sigh " Im breaking again.. help me " shes the only person i would be this vulnrable too  " Whats wrong tell me exactly " .. " Well i stopped eating and i feel need to you know..... self harm but ive been trying hard not to and Selena knows something is up and i just cant take it anymore " ..  " Why arent you eating?"... "Cause im fat" . " Demi you know thats not true, your perfect the way you are. You are so beautiful listen to your lovatics and you know that i think your drop dead georgous " i giggle remebering the time when i was young in recovering and i would fool around with her... which of course nobody knows about " Thanks katie... Umm... " my mind is off track cause im blushing so much " Anyways... i dont know twitter hate is getting to me " I say " Then take a break off it. Its really simple Dems, Just do it. You want me to go over? i will if you need me too " .. " Thanks katie but i dont think so maybe if it wont stop. Thank you so much for everything " I say .." No problem you know i love you Demi.. Im gonna send you a text so you have my personal number. Call me if you need me alright?" .. " Okay thanks.. Illl do what you said " " Bye girlie " we hung up and i had a smile on my face and i text Selena " i LOVE YOU " When i send it i feel better and i get a text with Katies number so i save it.

When Sel got home i ran down stairs and picked my beautiful son up and gave him a kiss " How was work with mama?" i ask and she smiles " Good she is so cool.. she killed a guy " I giggle and kiss him again " Well you know that is wrong right?" he nods and hug me " How was your day mommy?" I nod " It was alright.. I missed you guys bunches though " She smiles and i kiss his forhead " Wanna go off to play?" he nods and i put him down.. When he runs to the back i wrap my arms around Selenas waist " IM sorry baby " she kisses me " You alright Demi?" I nod " I am now... im getting better im sorry for going phsyco bitch on you " she laugh and i kiss her neck down " Tell me whats going on next time i can help " I nod and kiss in her clevage and i look up to see she is biting he lip " Babyyy you gonna.. " she starts but i cut her off by crashing my lips on to hers " You were saying?" i ask and she smiles " Ill meet you after David falls asleep " she winks at me and i nod kissing her again " MAMA... I NEED YOU " We hear David scream and Sel pecks my lips going off to the back yard to help him. 

After a while Sel came back with David and they went upstairs.. I guess its bed time. YAY.. I walk up to see David being put in bed and Sel was telling him " I love you baby and you know mommy loves you too so so so much okay?" he nods and she kisses him.. i walk in and kiss his cheek aswell. " I love you baby " he smiles and hugs us both " When can we go back to texas?" he asks and we look at him confused " Why do you wanna go?" I ask and he shrugs then turns to fall asleep and i smile kissing his head " bye david " .. I holds Selenas hands and walk out of the room closing it and i pull her to our room. " Sooo where were we " i ask winking and she bites her lip smiling i think right about here " She says making me fall on the bed and she climbs on top of me. 

Selena kisses down my neck and i moan.. she has a way of making me go crazy just from her touch after a while. She takes off my shirt and i start to strip her aswell and she squeezs my boobs once my bra is off " Fuck Demi your... fuckk i need this " I smirk and flip so i am on top of her and i take off her underwear quickly. I immediatly stick my tounge inside her and she moans loudly and grabs a pillow to muffle her noises of pleasure. I lick up and down her soaked clit squeezing her ass and i hear screams that not even the pillow can keep quiet. 

Selena pulls on my hair wanting more as i finish licking her dry after eating her out so i stick 2 fingers inside her quickly pumoing in and out which makes her throw her head back and she digs her nails into my back. It burns like hell but its worth it. As i start to hit her spot her body relaxes as her fluids ome out of her slowly and i leave light kisses threw out her cheeks and neck and then i drink the come. 

Afterwards we lay in bed bare skined making out slowly and she smiles kissing me " I love you dems" i smile and kiss her nose holding her close " I love you too Sel night " she falls asleep in my arms and i quickly after her.