Chapter 18

Demi POV

I woke up in my texas room and i feel like nothing has changed... i feel like im back in 2007... its so weird.. i walk around my room looking threw all my old things and i realize that i have grown so much... i am not the same sad little girl i was .. im Demi Lovato. no one could stop me, not even demons. i look into the mirror and smile at myself.. im perfect. i open my bedroom window and take a deep breath then start to get dress and pack up my things.. when im done i go down stairs putting my stuff by the door and i see my mom cooking " her baby you hungry?" i nod and sit on at the counter and she serves me come breakfeast " thanky you mommy " she smiles and i eat my food .. all of it... a couple years ago i wouldnt dare sit here at this time of day.. i would be hidden away up staits.  im literally proud of myself " whens your flight?" my mom asks and i look at my phone " 3:30 .. ill here at 1 " she smiles ad kisses my forhead " ill miss you so much sweetie " i nod and hug her with everything i have in me " i love you so much mommy " she smiles and messes my hair " i love you too " .. while were hugging my dad comes into the room and gets into the hug " i love both you " i smile up at him and he kisses my forhead " i love you dad.. thank you for taking this role in dallas' and I's life " he nods and wipes the tears off my face that i didnt even know was there " whats going on?"  dallas says coming downstairs and i smile " emotional stuffs " she smiles and hugs me then maddie comes " you guys are so weird " she says while sitting on the counter next to me and i wrap my other arm around her " i lvoe you guys okay?" they nod and maddie pulls away " weirdo ... " i smile and hold everyone that is most important to me so close... all that is missing is Selena.... if selena is so important to me, why am i hurting her... 

" thank you guys " ... im at the airport and everyone is dropping me off " good luck dem... have a safe flight " my dad says and kisses my forhead and everyone hugs me.. i walk threw security and into the waiting area i call selena and she answers " hello?" she says sleepily and i remeber the time diffence is huge " hey baby im sorry i just really needed to talk to you " i say and i hear her yawn " whats up dem??" she asks " i just wanted to tell you that i miss you and i love you and your soo important to me... its gonna be me and you forever and always alright?" i hear her chuckle " yeah demi... whats upw ith this randomness " she asks and i smile " i just had an appiphony or however you call it " " okay well.. ill see you next week baby " she blows me a kiss and i blow her one threw the phone " bye i love you " we hang up and i board the plane to LA.

i land in LA a couple hours later.. im so tired i go straight home.. when i take my phone off airplane mode messages start flooding in 

From: Ariana Grande :*

Hey baby.. text me when you land!

miss you

when i get home i change into comfy clothes and i make myself some hoy tea and i go down to the music room... i sit at the piano and close my eyes... melodies start flodding out of my fingers onto the keys and i just let myself go.. i love this state of limbo. im inturrupted by a door opening behind me and i look back to see Marissa " hey dem" she says quitly and i stand up " hey whats up?" i say and she just runs up to me and hugs me tight " i need you best friend " i nod and hold her tight " whats wrong?" i ask and i feel tears come down her cheek and onto my shoulder " he cheated on me...  " she says barely audible and i hold her tight " hes not worth it " she nods and i walk with her out of the studio and up stairs into Selena and I's bed.

" so how did you find out " i ask after a while of her crying " texts " i nod nad play with her hair " why would anyone cheat on someone your woth... its just completly disgusting like... why the fuck!" she says getting angrier with each word... her words hit me like a ton of bricks and i stay frozen " i really fucked up marissa "  she looks at me weird " why?" i sigh " i cheated on Selena " she gasps and backs away from me " how? with who?!" i rub my face in frustration " Ariana grande.. i fucked her and after sel found out i promised not to again but i did.. and like not ariana thinks its gonna be like this but i cant hurt Sel anymore.. i love her " marrisa shakes her head " fix it now dem." i nod and call Ariana " Hey babe!" she says excitedly " we need to talk... "  " whats wrong demi?" she asks worried and i look down " i cant do this with you alright?" she sighs  " i undetstand.... it was stupid of me to think it could happen " i nod even though her can not see me " youll find better " is all i say " bye demi "... " bye ari " i hang up and marissa gives me a big hug " Im proud of you... dont even worry about it... Selena is for you" i nod and smile " should i tell her?" marissa thinks for a minute " if you think it is right" i nod and she rubs my back... we lay down and go to sleep .. this day has knocked me out.