Chapter 31

< couple days later>

Demi POV

i wake up rolling over to wrap my arms around my wife but shes not there.. i open my eyes and i see a note on her pillow so i sit up slipping on my glasses and i read it .

" Good Morning beautiful, Random last minute rehersal :( I love you so much and David has a play date at the park at 2:30 dont forget. I love you and i bet you look amazing right now ;) "

i giggle and get up going to my closet and i put on some jeans a band T and a leather jacket ... I go to the bathroom and iron my hair a bit not really giving caring how it looks cause im a boss ass bitch hehe. When im done i go to Davids room and he is on the floor playing with his legos so i sit next to him and he quitely climbs onto my lap still playing " You hungry baby?" he nods and i kiss his cheek " I love you " i whisper and he smiles hugging me " I love you too mommy... why are you wearing glasses?" he pokes the glass of it and i shurg " Should i take them off?" he shakes his head " You look funny like a nerd mommy " I giggle and poke his tummy which tickles him " Oh yeah? maybe i am a nerd secretly what about that! " He laughs squirming away and i stop laughing " No mommy says you were home schooled so your not smart all the time "  fake gasp and he smiles " She was home schoold too!" i say in defense and he just shrugs " Come on baby lets make us something to eat " He nods and gets up and i get up aswell " But dont set the stuff on fire like last time ok?" i laugh remebering the last time i cooked i almsot burned the house down and i nodded " ill try my best " We go down stairs and I sit him on the counter and he helps me make Eggs with toast and fruit. When we are done we sit at the table eating and he smiles " Its good mommy good job  " i smile kissing his head " You excitd to go to the park today?" i ask and he nods " Who are we going with ?"  i ask " With Madrina and Alex " i nod and start to wash all the dishes as it is already 1:30 " Do you need me to take your clothes out for you?" i ask and he shakes his head " No im big boy i got this " i nod and he runs up and i go change my glasses to contacts.. when i go to his room he has his clothes on but its all diffrent colors and i giggle " How is it?" he asks " Baby thats horrible your not good at fashion " he shrugs and i change his shirt so it matches his pants and i change his shoes so it matches everything and i get his bag of things " There we go now go to the door let me just call Mama " he nods and i grab my keys and phone and i call Sel quickly as i walk down the stairs " Hello?" she picks up " hey baby hows rehersal?" .. " fine i miss yall though as usual... are you headed to the park?" she asks " yeah baby im going to the car now " .. when i get to the door i hand David the phone and he puts speaker as usual " Hi mommy! " he screams into the phone and i giggle opening the door and putting the alarms on " Hi baby make sure mommy remebers to put the alarm on " i glare at the phone and David laughs " shes doing it now mama " she giggles and i stick my tounge out even though she cant see me " How your day is?" he asks sel " its good im working hard baby, cant wait for the movie to come out ! " she says an di strap David into his car seat " me too it looks gooood well we going to the park bye mama! " .. " bye David " he hands me the phone and i kiss his nose then gets into the car taking the phone off speaker " Hey baby so what time do you get out?" i ask " Probably around 5... Were going threw this really crazy scene " she says and i sigh " Alright beautiful call me when your out i might go to the studio later with daivd " She says okay and i start driving to the park " Bye Mama " i say and she giggles " Bye dems." we hang up and i keep driving looking around and listening to the radio and the DJ starts talking " Throw Back Thrusday here is an old song by International Pop Star Demi Lovato who is going on tour soon!!!!! " David gets super excited when he hears my name and he starts bouncing in his seat as my song Neon Lights comes on.. its one of his favirotes from all mines.. He is singing it with me and i laugh cause i never really do this but with him i feel proud.. We get to the park as the song comes to an end and i laugh " Your so good David " I turn the car off then go to unbuckle him " I like it so much and i want you to sing it in the first show mommy " i nod and carry him off the car then get his bag and start walking into the park " You should come on the stage with me in that song and sing with me " I say and he gasps " For real?!" i nod and he claps " Yes mommy! " i giggle and kiss his nose " Look alex! " he says and i put him down and he runs over to his gob brother and i sit with Ariana who is Davids Madrina < GodMother >...... " Hi Ari! " i say hugging her and she smiles " Hey boo wheres sel?" she asks and we sit on the bench " She had rehersal " she nods and smiles " Hows everything you've been so busy! " she says and i nod laughing " its been great new tour coming up and everything " she smiles " I wanna go to the LA show at the staples center" i nod " Ill make sure to have your name on the list " ....

After a couple hours of the boys playing we leave and i head out to the studio so i could edit some songs ive been working on. When we get there David runs into the booth and puts his headphones on " Mommy i want to sing a song !" he screams into the mic and i press the record button " Im gonna play Mama's song of Come & Get It alright?"  he nods and i put my phone in and press play and he starts to sing the song the whole thing threw and i take photos .. In the end he says " i love you mama! " and i giggle and press the stop button " good job babe come out so you can hear it " he nods and sits on my lap and i replay the track.. he smiles dancing around. When it finishes i kiss his head " Wanna send it to Mama?" he nods and i save it to my phone and Email is to Selena.. " Alright babe let me work you can color there " he nods and he takes his coloring book out of his book bag. I pull up my favirote song and i listen to it and start editing it out until i get a facetime call from Selena.. I accept and her face somes on my screen and i smile " Hi beautiful " i say with a huge smile " Hey baby i just heard the recording of david is was the cutest thing ever! " she says and with hearing his name david ran and sat on my lap " hi mommy! " she giggles " hey baby thank yuo for the song i loved it i will save it forever " he blows her a kiss and she blows him one back and i giggle " alright here take it and talk to mama until she has to go so i can work " he nods and takes my phone to where he was coloring and i continue with my work...

When im done i head back home and Selena is there already. " Hey babe " i smile kissing her cheek and she puts plates on the table " Dinner is ready go wash your hands david " he nods and i wrap my arms around Sel's waist " Im not hungry baby but thank you " i smile and she looks at me weird " Ok.. " she walks away serving two plates and i sigh knowing i upset her i kiss her cheek " dont be mad pweaseee i just ate today alot you know... " she nods still not looking at me and i kiss her cheek again heading up stairs to shower..

Selena POV

Demi has been really weird around food since Christmas, Im really worried and now shes skipping meals. This cant be happning again. When she went up stairs david came and he sits at the table " Thank yuo mama " he says as i put his food infront of him and i sit down starting to eat " What did you and mommy eat today?" i ask curiously " ummm in morning she made Eggs and toast but she only ate eggs and at the park I ate hot dog with Alex but thats it " I nod and we continue eating.

When were done i wash the plates then take david a bath. He goes into Demi and I's room and kisses her " Thank you for the day mommy " he smiles hugging him and i take him to his room putting him in his Rocket ship bed and i kiss his cheek tucking him in " Good night sweetie sweet dreams " He nods and turns going to sleep and i turn the night light on and make my way back to my room. When i get there Demi is reading something on her phone and i tap her hand. She looks up and smiles " Hey " i get on my knees next to her side of the bed " Demi if anything is going on you would tell me right away right?" she nods quietly " Your alright like you would tell me if your going back to old ways or... anything right?" she nods looking at me with a blank expression and i get up going to hit a shower...

When i finish i put my Pjs on and i look at Demi who seems to have fallen asleep " I love you babe stay strong " i whisper kissing her cheek and i get under the covers praying that she is alright.