Chapter 24

<Couple Months Later>

Selena POV

Its been such a good couple of months.... Since demis birthday Ariana and i grew closer and we keep on doing our secret activity every once in a while but Ariana and Demi leave to tour with Jingle ball soon so its going to be soooo boring since i have to work on a movie i cant go..

Demi is in the living room watching TV and im making Lunch when she gets a phone call and she gets so excited running in the kitchen afterwards " Babyy! guess what!" " What babe" she smiles and hugs me from behind " Everything is set for the tour Fifth ahrmony, Little Mix, and Cher Lloyd are signed in " I cheer and kiss her cheek " Congrats Baby!" i know she has been super excited for this whole girl power tour so its cute " Yeah and Since fifth harmony is doing jingle ball aswell itll be like a warm up thing for the tour... im so excited babe!" I kiss her forhead and she spins me around " The girls dont know yet so im gonna suprise them... Is it cool if i have them over likeee in 3 days cause thats when everythings gonna be announced " I nod and finish the lunches " Course babe its your house to you dont have to ask " She pulls me onto her lap and kisses my cheek " I know but ... i dont know " we giggle at her sillyness and eat our lunch.

<3 days Later> 

The Fifth Harmony girls are coming in about an hour and Demi is still at the studio.. im nervous cause like... i dont know but i am!.. Demi said that the girls are really chill and i kind of remeber form VMA's but i dont know... its weird im never this crazy ....

The door bell rings and Demi is still not here so this is gonna be akward.. i open the door " Hi Girls!" They all look as nervous as i am which calms me down a bit " Hi selena!" the little adorable one says " Hey so before anything yall have to help me remeber your names cause theres like 5 of you and 1 of me " They all laugh and stand in a line as if they were doing an interview of something " Im camila, " The adorable one says " Im Lauren" The one with green eyes says and i notice shes holding Camilas hand " Hi im Normani , Im ally " the short one and dark-ish skined one says " and im Dinah " The tall one says " Alright i think i got it... Dinah, Ally, Normani, Lauren, Camila ... simple " They smile and i lead them to the living room " Well as you can see Demi is running a bit late cause she was doing some last minute studio stuff but feel free to do what you want and feel at home " They sit on the couch stiff and i laugh " Guys like seriously just chill " they take a breath and Camila is the first so calm down " So you guys... Has it been fun, like hollywood and stuff?" They all nod " yeah its been an amazing experiance.. i just hope it never gets boring you know?" Lauren says and i nod " Well... at some points it does but thats why you have to keep reinventing yourself " they nod again... i feel like this is an interview " Selena... were your fans supportive of you and Demi?" Camila asks and i smile " yeah they were very cool about it... of course there was an occasional hater but whatever you just have to brush it off, since i love her i did " They aww and camila looks at lauren and lauren rolls her eyes " You two are cute together " I say and they look at me shocked " What do you mean... " Lauren says and i giggle " come on its totally obvios.... " The girls laugh and camila and lauren stay quit " Yall are awesome... let me guess theres a couple name already ?" i ask " Camren!" Dinah yells and they blush " Thats what happened with Demi and i ... it was all ' Delena' blah blah ...w e would freak out but Fans know best " They smile " Thanks Selena " ...

The door Opened and i see Demi coming in, in a rush " So sorry im late guys management had me planning something forever " They smile and Demi kisses my lips then hugs the girls " how are you guys?" they all say good and demi sits next to me and i wrap my arms around her waist " Well... i was some awesome news for yall.. take out your phones and go on twitter " They all do and i do aswell just to see " 3....2....1 " Demi sends a tweet and all there phones ring... after 10 seconds Camila screams and jumps up then the rest of the girls follow " ARE YOU SERIOUS?" She asks and Demi nods " yeah you guys will Open for me .. with Little mix for half the tour and Cher Lloyd for the other half " They scream hugging eachother and dancing around then they all jump on demi " Thank you so much this is a dream!" Lauren says adn camila is crying " This is amazing Demi thank you!!!!" I hug camila wipeing her tears away and she says sorry laughing and they all calm down sitting and tweeting eachother "This sucks it looks fun i wanna go " i pout and Demi kisses my cheek " Sorry baby but you knowww movie " I shove her away and the girls laugh " So Are you excited for jungle balls?" Demi asks " yeah its gonna be amazing! and we have a home show well for Camila and I At leastt... and the perfect Ariana Grande is there too!" Camila glares at lauren and i crack up " Oh god Ariana... shes awesome "... " Have yall met ariana?" demi asks and they nod " yeah but it was a quick hi and bye.. " Demi and i look at eachother and i text Ariana to come over and she says ok " So you two are from Miami right?" Camila and Lauren nod " Thats awsome i love it there! " they laugh " I was born in cuba then i lived in Mexico then Miami " Camila says and i nod " Wow thats aweomse... how about you?"  " I was born and raised in Miami "  "and you girls"  " Im from Texas and so is Ally " Normani says and i cheer " YEYYY TEXAS WOO!" They laugh " And im from California... im all alone " she pouts and i giggle " Well... thats cool and does Jingle Ball stop in all those places?" They nod and the door opens " IM HEREEEEEEE... LOVE ME " Ariana screams out and i laugh " Hey Ari!" Demi says hugging her and Ariana kisses her cheek then Mines " Hey ladies oh hi!.. i know youu!" She says and they all wave " Fifth Harmony ... let me see if i remeber.... okay adorable camila, Firece Lauren, Shy Normani, BadAss Dinah, And shorty Ally?"  they nod laughing and Ariana sits on my other side " So whats up sel?" .. " well they were totally fangirling over you so i wanted you to come " The girls gasp " Nu UH!!!!!!!!.. " Camila says and i laugh "  she said your perfect " Camila says and lauren covers her blushing face " Yeah well camila sings your songs in the shower!" She defends and we all laugh so hard ... " Well im honored! i know were touring jingle Ball together so itll be fun " i pout " Dammit now i really wanna go " Demi hugs me and kisses my cheek laying me against her chest and i smile...

After hours of co much fun with the girls they had to go to do some press so they left and Demi had to do super tweeting so i was laying with Ariana " Your leaving me for like everrrs " I pout and she kisses me " Nu uhhh well be back soon but then Demi tours, but we will have fun and stuff " i smile and kiss her lips back.... Ever since the three some all three of us have been open with eachother.. we all kiss eachother and are just chill but Ariana knows the boundries so its really perfect. " We should go on a little trip when Demi is on tour " She agrees kisses me ... i bite her bottem lip which leads to us sort of make out on the couch and Demi walks in the living room " Damn.. I feel left out " i laugh and open my arms then Demi sits on my lap " Hows twitterverse?" .. " Good everyone is so hyped about the tour.. its exciting " I smile and kiss her and she moves her hands under my shirt ... 

We end up just making out and teasing eachother until Ariana had to go to Do some press and i stayed on the couch with Demi " Babeee" She whipsers " Yeah baby ?" She smiles and kisses my forhead " Your all mines alright?" i nod and she licks my jawline... we just chill for the rest of the day and she tweets about everything while we watch movies..