Chapter 15

Selena POV

The concert last night was so perfect... fans from other countries are so dedicated its great.. I was suppose to do a concert in Russia today but for some reason i wasnt allowed to do it so im heading home now to suprise demi since weve been away from eachother for a couple weeks im so excited to see her face when she see's me.. im planning to take her out.... 2 more hours of a plan ride and ill finally get to be with my baby.

Demi POV

I woke up with ariana snuggled up in my arms and it felt really good... i look at her while she sleeps and she looks like snow white.. or sleeping beauty to be more accurate. i kissed her neck and cheek and she slowly wakes up " Good morning  " she smiles and kisses my lips " Morning beautiful..." she says sleepily and i rub her tummy " wow i could get use to this" she says in a whisper and i kiss her lips " maybe you should" i wink and she giggles... i get up to brush my teeth and she does the same.. i give her a new tooth brush that we keep under the sink and we get all washed up...

When were done i go down stairs and she comes with me " Are you free?" she asks and i look at my calander " umm yeah till like 4 then i have to go to the studio for the last time " she nods " can i take you out?" i smile and think for a minute " hmmmm... yes " i smile a silly smile and she holds my hand pulling me in and she plants a kiss on my smiling lips " we walk out and i lock up the house.. we get into my car and i turn to her " where too?" she thinks for a while " lets go have breakfeast " i smile and i drive to IHop ... we get off and there isnt many people here since its the middle of the week which is good ... we get off and sit in the resturant and the waitress gives us both menues " whats good here" she asks and i look at her weird " youve never been here?" she laughs a little and shakes her head " nopeee ... i dont really eat out much " i laugh a little and look down " well the pancakes are the best " i smile and she nods "alright ...i like these ' she points to the red velvet pancakes and i smile " those are my favirotes! " she laughs and the waitress comes and takes out order... we eat adn talk about good music and about her carrer since she know all about mine " so where do you want to be in 5 years?" i ask and she thinks for a while drinking her water " umm i think with another album... a grammy ... known well for music.. maybe a couple movies " i smile " sounds like a perfect career " she smiles and i sip on my coffee.. we both finish she pays " thank you so much ariana " she smiles and moves her leg up and down mine which makes me blush " no problem dems... my pleasure " i look at my time and see its 2:30 and we get our stuff " are you free all day?" i ask and she nods " yeah .. pretty much, but i have a preformance later on the tonight show or whatever " i smile and think for a minute " wanna spend the day with meeee " i ask in a cute tone and she giggles " yessss... course " i smile and get into the car driving around " what would you like to do we still have an hour or so " i see her cute thinking face " how about to your little studio " i shrug and start driving home and we get off and walk into the house and straight to the studio... half an hour later, were here sitting at the piano with the mic on joking around writing cute songs about hook ups and she sits on my lap kissing my neck and i moan " babeee " i giggle" how about ' dont ask me twice right by your side just hooking up dont give a fuck' " i sing while playing random piano choards and she giggles pecking my lips " sounds good " ...  we sing our silly song shes at the mic and im at the piano when the door swings open and i freak out turning to it... Selena is standing there with a smile that turns quickly into a confused look.

Selena POV 

Im finallllly in LA its 3:40 so i race to the house ... i come in and Demis car is here which is perfect... i run up stairs but shes not here and i hear singing coming from the studio so i race to it... when i open the door i see demi at the piano and i smile but then i see another girl at the mic which confuse's me and makes my smile disappear..." hey ... " i say akwardly and Demi runs up to me " Hi sel!" she kisses my lips and im so happy to be back in her arms " babe this is Ariana grande.. she sings that song you love the ' baby i looove the wayyy ' " i smile and shake her hand " great song ariana.. im Selena " i smile and she smiles back " yeah i love your music too and movies.. " we laugh and demi looks at her watch " shit we have to race to the studio " .." already dem?... i just got here " i whine " babe arent you suppose to be in russia?" she asks while running around the room collecting things " they didnt let me preform so i thought i could come back spend somg time with you before i had to go to the next stop " she wraps her arms around me and kisses me softly over and over " im so sorry baby.. i have im final session and arianas gonna help... shes super talented " i nod looking at her and shes just there standing akwardly..  " alright well come staight here after " i demand and she nods kissing my cheek one last time " okay lets go " ariana follows demi " nice meeting you Selena " she says and i smile " you too! " they walk out the door and i sigh " well... that was a fail " i mumble to myself.... i walk around the room and i see the red light on still... demi is so silly she forgot to turn this off.. i see the sheet music at the piano and i pick it up then walk into the room taking thw recording off and i start to here it back.. i read the sheet music, this song about hooking up and i listen.. i hear them giggling and singing this song then silence... then i ear a moan and demi saying babe.... woah what?!... i hear some more singing then a kiss.. the demi telling her to go to the mic and they sing and laugh.. then i hear myself so i turn it off... i sit back putting all the puzzle pices together... is demi cheating on me with her?.. no, she cant be... nah i just heard wrong... selena your dillusinal... yeah...

Demi POV

Ariana and i race to the car giggling and we get in speeding off  " that was so weirddd " she says and i sigh nodding " yeah... im so sorry like that must have been akward for you " she nods  " yeah but whatever... i knew what i was getting myself into so .. yeah " she smiles and i smirk " you knew huh?" i wink and kiss her cheek.. we head to the studio quick and she helps me finish my final cut of the album... 

After the studio i take her to the tonight show " i guess ill see you later dem " she says while getting off the car and she pecks my lips " ill miss you " i say smiling " ill miss you too " she gets off and i stare at her ass while she walks in... she waves one last bye and i speed off to the house... to deal with my girlfriend

When i get home i call out " selll?" no answer " baby?" i walk around .. no answer.. i go into the studio remebering i left the sheet music Ariana and i were working on there .. when i walk in i see selena siting in the booth and the sheet music not on the piano "hey" i say to her walking in the booth " hi... how did the session go?" she asks and i sit on her lap " really good im so happy with everything baby " she nods and i kiss her lips " what are you doing in here?" she looks around " oh well... i found this song ykno.... and ... yeah " i look to see its the hook up song and i giggle a bit nervously " yeah ummm we were just messing around and stuff " she smiles and laughs " yeah thats what i thought too... until i heard it " i look at her confused and she pressed the play button... it goes on and i hear the song.. the kisses... me moaning.... calling her babe... more kissing and singing " hm... sounds like a good song " i say trying to covering it up and she pushes me off her " did you seriosuly fucking cheat on me Demetria!" she screams which scared the fuck out of me and im frozen " babe.... no we just wrote a song " i try to lie and she has her pissed off face on " your lieing to my face demi! i heard it! kissing and your moans and you even call her babe do i seriously look that stupid!" she screams and i look down " no" she sighs trying to catch a breath and i sit on te counter " get the fuck out" she says on her breath and i look up " but babe just... it was a stupid hook up.... please just... ugh selena!" i dont even know what to say and she loooks at me with rage " fine then ill leave " she grabs her stuff and heads out of the room but i run and grab her hand " selena dont go!" i beg and she snatches her arm away from me wiping her tears that has formed " dont you fucking dare tell me what to do... just let me go " i stay quite and she grabs her keys leaving... i slide to the floor against the door letting tears come out and my phone vibrates.

From: Ariana Grande :*

Hey tell me when we can hang again <3 

i groan in frustration and i throw my phone across the room ... i lay down on the floor thinking about how stupid i am and i fall asleep there in the entrance of the house.