Chapter 9

2 Months Later

Selena POV

My album came out 3 weeks ago and it has been doing excellent.. Demi has been planning out vacation which im really excited about but she wont tell me where we are going " ok babe we leave in a week for 4 days " she says and i nod " pack tropical" she says smiling and i kiss her lips and straddle her waist " pweaseee babe tell me where it is!" She shakes her head and i push her on the bed kissing her neck " fine ill tourture you!" i say and she shrugs... i lift her shirt kissing her clevage and she bites her lip... i love down kissing right outside her pants unbuttoning her shorts and she moans " babeeee" she whines and i take off her shorts and underwear kissing her thighs " fuckk babe!" she says and i lick right outside her making her moan louder... then i go up and suck on her neck " tell me babeee " i say and she shakes her head moaning " nooo!" she says and i get up " fine... your strong " i say walking out nd she wraps her arms around me from behind kissing the back of my neck " baby finish what you started " she said and i shake my head " nooo you wont tell me " she sighs and lays under the covers of the bed " fine then ill finish it ! "  i watch as the covers move up and down and demi has her head back and her eyes closed ... shes actually masterbating... woahhhh.. i bite my lips watching and i really want to lick her fingers but i stay strong and walk out the door, of course after watching for a while longer... i run down to the living room and i turn on the TV and i flip to the discovery channel to watch a documentry about mermaids ... i cant believe they are real im so happy... as im watching i feel someone wrap there arms around my neck form the back and i know its demi kissing my cheek " how was it?" i ask giggling ad she sticks her tounge out " it was excellent thank you very much !" she says sitting on my lap and i kiss her lips " damn.... i was watching and it looked excellent " i say winking and she smiles kissing my neck " ... 

< 1 week later>

in im the room packing for this suprise trip ... i have out 2 luggages one for me and the other for demi and she asked me to pack for her since she has to film some XFactor... she told me the basics of what she wanted and i started packing for her but i got bored so i went out... i started driving down the beaches and i turn into this shopping center .. as im walking down the shops i see one with a bunch of bathing suits so i walk in " Ello welcome to ocean outfitters " the girl says with a british outfit as a younger girl giggles behing her " Hi.... i like your bathing suits " i say looking at them... there all bright collored and beautiful " thank you.... wait " she says and i look to her " arent you... selena gomez?" she asks and i laugh a little taking off my glasses " yeah .... are you a fan ?" both the girls nod and i smile " well its my lucky day then " i say and they both laugh " arent yall a little young to be working "  i ask curisously " oh well i own the store.. well my mum does and she asked us to work it today. " she says and i nod " thats awesome... you have beautiful clothes".. she says thank you and i pick out a couple neon bathing suites and beautiful short one sleved dress with gems on it... she starts to ring them up " 125 " she says and i smile handing her my credit card.. the younger girl starts to put the clothes in a bag and she whispers something to the older one and they laugh " what " i say smiling " she said she ships delena " the older one giggles and the younger one pushed her and i laugh " thats cute... these are actually for demi " i say smiling and the older one looks up " OMG RLLY?!... andrea fold it so nice that it looks like a machine folded it !" she says and andrea looks weird " sabrina your insane... calm down... "  ...i look at them weird  " sabrina right.... ummm are you a lovatic?" i ask and she has a shy smile and andrea grabs her phone showing it to me and i see photo of Demi as her lock screen and a photo of demi and i at VMA as her wall paper " shes the biggest lovatic ever " i giggles and take out my phone calling demi on speaker and she picks up " hey baby whats up?" demi says and i blush and sabrinas eyes are wide " hey dem... im here with a lovatic and your on speaker and well yeah... " i say and she gasps " oh umm HI!" she says akwardly and the girls laugh " hi demi.... i love you !" sabrina says and Andrea and I crack up " what are yall up too " demi asks and i put my finger over my mouth as to tell them not to say " im buying a dress at this cute little boutique she owns " i say and i give a thumbs up " oh ok... well im almost finished filming but i have to go see more auditons " she says " alright ill see you soon bye dem " i say " bye sel... bye girls thanks for the support and i love you !" demi says and sabrina squeals jumping around and i hang up " so delena is real?" andrea asks and i blush looking down " ummm.... well... ummm... " i say " we promise not to tell... you can trust us if you want but you dont have to say anything its alright " sabrina says " yeah we are but its really DL... tell no one alright?" i say and sabrina jumps around screaming " I SHIP IT SO HARD!' i laugh and i give them both hugs " can you sign this so i can keep it on the wall here?" sabrina asks giving me a card and i sign it then andrea asks for a photo and we all take a couple " thank you girls so much have a good day !" i say walking out with my bag and i head to the car... 

I drive home and demi is already here so i walk into the house running straight up stairs to hide the bags " babyy?" she screams out and i run back down " yeah beautiful ?" i say and she hugs me kissing my lips " nothing just missed you... so did i blow our cover with those girls ?" she asks and i nod " but its alright they were really sweet and they promised not to tell " she nods and kisses me over and over "ok babe... so what do you want to do?" she asks and i yawn " sleeeeep but the luggages are on our bed i didt finish " i say adn she sighs " lets finish then head to sleep " she says and i nod running up the stairs..

Demi and i finish packing and i hide the stuff i bought in my lugagge we close them up and put them by the door since we leave th eday after tomorrow... we get into bed and she kisses me wrapping her arms around me " night sellyboo " she says and i giggles " night demetria " she glares at me and i kiss her nose and we fall asleep.