Chapter 35

Previously :  " 5......4.....3.....2....1! " Everyone screamed and things went crazy...Demi ran up to me and kissed me hard and passiontly and i smiles holding her close then she kissed davids forhead hugging us both tightly " Demi your on! " A stage hand said and she ran back out and started singing the song they gave her... as the song started i felt myself loosing touch with everything... everything got blurry and i got dizzy " Mama?" I hear david call before i black out completly..... 

Demi POV 

As im singing i turn to look at my beautiful wife and i see a bunch of people surounding the spot that she was just standing and i see someone holding David back... I look closer to see that Selena is on the floor.. I run over there dropping my Mic. Everything went quiet " What happened?!" i asked and David jumped into my arms " Mama dropped to the floor " he tells me and i look up at anyone " Call an ambulance now! " I yell and someone nods running to a phone i guess.. i hold Selenas head up looking at her now pale skin and i hug her tight  " Sel wake up... im here baby " I whisper as David cries on me " Selena wake up! " I scream and tears run down my face. I Look up to see  perimedics and They take her too the truck. I turn to see everyone on stage looking at me and the crowd looking around wondering whats going on since they cannot see to the back stage area... I turn and run with david to the ambulance and we ride off to the nearest hospital. My phone is blowing up with calls from  Max & my manager. I ignore both but text max since he is my body guard and i know how he gets. 

 When we got to the hospital she was rushed into emergancy but they didnt let us in all the way " You have to wait out here mam... is there anything we should know now?" he asks and i hold David closer to me " She was just diagnosed with lupus a couple months back " i say quietly and he nods running in back... " Mommy... " David says with tears in his eyes " Yeah baby?" I ask sitting down and he sits on my lap " Whats lupus?" I sigh and run my fingers threw his short hair " Its a bad thing that can get in your blood and it tries to hurt you " he gasps and looks at me " Is Mama hurting?" he asks and i nod.. he puts his head back down on my chest and i see Max running in " What happened?" he asks and i sigh " Sel blacked out i have no idea whats going on .. " I say and he nods sitting next to me...

We have been sitting here for 2 hours. David has fallen asleep on my and my mind is racing a million miles a minute thinking about what is going on with my wife... they havent talked to me at all im just comepltly nervous.. "The news has it to E and perez hilton.. its all out by now.. " Max says to me looking up from his phone " how the fuck does the world work like that.. it just disgust me... can you call Mandy and let her know i dont want her to hear from some stupid news show first " I say and he nods dialing on his phone " For Selena Gomez?" a doctor comes out calling and i jump up holding my son and the doctor comes to me " Alright well... Ms. Gomez's black out was defintly tied in with the lupus.. Since it stops the blood from moving sometimes we are thinking that her beinging in the cold made it worse and it couldnt flow correctly making the oxygen stop which made her pass out. Shes fine now but she needs to be more careful and the disease is getting progessive.. " he says and i nod " Can i see her now?" i ask and he nods.. I look at max and he gives me a thumbs up and i go inside the room with david.. " She will probably wake up in around this hour " The doctor informs me before leaving the room. I sit there laying David next to his Mom and i kiss both there forheads ... max walks in and sighs putting a hand on my shoulder " Mandy is very worried she wants to talk to you " He says and i nod grabbing the phone " Hello?" i say " Demi whats going on with my daughter ?!" She asks in an angry-ish tone " Well the doctor just told me that the lupus is getting work and that since she was in the cold weather on top of it her blood couldnt flow right and she passed out.. " I say and she sighs " Alright well bring my daughter home as soon as possible! " She says and i say okay hanging up the phone and handing it back to Max " She'll be alright Demi " Max says patting my shoulder and i nod walking closer to my Wife and son. I watch as her eyes open slowly and she looks around " What happened?" she says with a dry voice and i get to her level putting my hand in hers " You passed out baby... " I whisper and she sighs " Was it cause the... " I cut her off my nodding and tears fall from her eyes " Demi this is going to kill me " She whispers trying to control her sobs and i shake my head wiping them away as mine begin to fall " No its not Sel, Stay positive your going to kick this things ass! Okay  baby... remeber we talked about this.. your taking a break and get the rest you need to come back stronger " She nods and i kiss her forhead " Thanks Demi .. your the best , best friend i could ever ask for " I smile and she wipes my tears away and David wraps his arms around Selena " Mama dont let it hurt you " He whispers and she turns putting her arms around him and she kisses the top of his head " I wont baby ill be strong for you and mommy " he smiles and i stroke her hair and she talks with david about random things to keep him occupied and i just look at her praying inside that everything will be alright.