Chapter 3

Selena POV

" Baby your on TV" demi giggles as the Spring Breakers trailer goes on " Bleh... its so weird " she gets on top of me kissing my cheek " you should wear that now " demi says winking and i shake my head " noo no no!" i say and she licks my cheek " EW! DEMI!" i wipe my cheek and put it on her  " You dont like?" she says pouting and i bite her bottem lip pulling it " babe you have a  red carpet in like an hour and i have Recording session in like 5 minutes DO NOT turn me on!" she laughs and i cuddle on her chest " Do i have to goooo i want to stay with you " she whines and i sigh " you can come if you want but phil will be pissed" i say and she shrugs " ill ask " she grabs her phone from the night stand and dials then puts it on speaker as she plays with my hair and i run my hands up and down stomach under her shirt " Hey Demi " he says " hi.... phil, Selena wanted me to go to the studio with her to help her on some songs... can i skip the red carpet for today pleaseeee i really dont want to do it " he sighs thinking for a while " fine demi but you owe me... im booking you on Ryan secreast.. tomorrow morning! 6AM"... " thank you philly willy!" " goodbye demitria " she hangs up the phone and i hold her hands kissing her softly " Yay! .... i want to show you this song i just got" 

After rolling around cuddling in bed for a little while longer Demi and i get up going to the closet and putting on some comfy clothes..... We get to the studio a little while later and i say hi to everyone and so does demi and i run into the booth " Lets start with from Slow Down" John the sound dude says and i give a thumbs up and start singing.

Now that I have captured your attention

I want to steal you for a rhythm intervention

Mr. T, you say I'm ready for inspection

Show me how you make a first impression

Oh, oh

Can we take it nice and slow, slow

Break it down and drop it low, low

Cause I just wanna party all night in the neon lights 'til you can't let me go

I just wanna feel your body right next to mine

All night long

Baby, slow down the song

And when it's coming closer to the end hit rewind

All night long

Baby, slow down the song

after i finish that verse the song keeps playing and i look up to see Demi jamming out hard and i giggle stepping out of the booth "You like it babe?" i say wrapping my arms around her waist " its awesome love... i really love the ' i just want to feel your body right next to mine' i giggle and bite me lips and she kisses me " okay Sel ....  We need to re record the Pre chouras for Come & Get It" i nod and walk back into the booth and i close my eyes listening to the track come up threw my head phones.

I'm not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets.

I love you much, too much to hide you, this love ain't finished yet.

This love ain't finished yet…

So baby whenever you're ready…

When you're ready come and get it

Na na na na 

When you're ready