Chapter 2

Demi POV

i wake up to selena walking around the room on the phone and i sit up rubbing my eyes " Yeah rick..." .." isnt it amazing! " ..." Demi is really a genius " ..." okay... ill finish it and send the final cut your way... thanks" i yawn and sel runs and sits on my lap " Rick loved it !" i kiss her cheek " Of course he did babe" she rolls her eyes and pushes me playfully and i pull her with me so shes laying on top of me " Babyyy!' she whines as i start to kiss her neck smirking " Yesss ?" ... " Babeee we need to go to the music room and finish this song" .. " Ughh sel cant i get a little reward for being a genius?" i say pouting " Mmmm you deserve something special " she says with a wink... Selena sits up straddling my waist and she places her hands on my boobs moving her waist up and down mine and i moan " yesss exactly " i moan out and she starts to kiss my neck sucking my spot hard " Se... seleeennaaaa"... she starts to lift up my shirt and she squeezs my boobs hard kissing down my chest. Selena bites my bottem lip pulling it making me moan again " Selenaa please! " i almost scream out and she runs her tounge down my body stopping at my shorts. then she comes up pecking my lips getting off me " lets go babe!" she says and shoot up grabbing her hand " You tease!" i scream out and  she laughs kissing my lips again " baby lets finish this song and ill give you all the pleasure you want" i sit there thinking for a moment then i stand up " Ok!" she giggles and i wrap my arms around her waist kissing her neck and we walk to the music room. 

i sit at the computer for a little while listening to the recording of Selenas vocals over the piano over amd over. I feel like this song needs a beat. i start beating on the table trying to find one then i call selena in from the both " okay what do you think of this " i play the song and she jams then i pause it in the middle of the verse then i start making the beat on the table while singing the rest of the verse and chours... then i look up " thats excellent babe!!" she says kissing me and i smile starting to creat the beat on the computer.... after i put them together i play it back for her and she gives me a thumbs up from the booth. " ok babe now listen to this " i put the voice mail in the begging of the song with the piano under it. She listens to it and i see her cute consintrated face moving her head slowly to the beat of the song... when the beat drops she has the biggest smile on her face and she starts dancing around the studio.

As the song ends she runs into Sound system booth and sits on my lap " its amazing demi!!!!" she kisses my lips over and over again and i wrap my arms around her waist. " Thank you so so much Demi " i smiles and kiss her nose " its Fine anything for my beautiful girlfriend" i see her blush and kiss her rosy cheek " i have an interview today i say pouting and she sighs " what time and wih who? she asks and i look threw calander " 5 with Jimmy Fallon " she sticks her tounge out and i stick mines out licking her tounge " hehe babeee! " she says and i kiss her cheek " what are you going to do ?" she has her cute thinking face on and she lays on my chest " Can i hang out with Tay?" she saus with puppy eyes.... " sure babe ... but why do you ask me anyways?" i giggle and she kisses my neck slowly " Causeeee.... i am.... yours " she says between kisses and i bite my lips " yes you are " she sits up and we send the song to Rick and i carry selena up to the bedroom while she kisses my neck again " god your so horrible " i whine thorwing her on the bed " why!" she say shocked "cause your turning me on and i have to go " she winks at me and i run into closet putting on a Short animal print dress .. i shrug looking at the mirror then i go into the bathroom doing my hair and makeup... when i finish i walk out the the bed room putting on my heels and Selena looks up at her phone " No!" she says and i look at her weird .. " No what?" she stands up and points to my dress " Your not wearing that on tv!" i roll my eyes and looks down " Babe im already dressed and i have to go! " i say grabbing my phone and wallet " But its too sexy!  fuck it um coming with you " Selena runs to the closet and puts on Leggings with a cute shirt and runs out to me " are you serious sel?" .." yes! your mine..." she says and i giggle kissing her cheek " fineeee" i open the door for her and she heads out to the car. i hand her the keys and we jump in driving to the set.