Chapter 25

Demi POV

We started the tour for jingle ball and today we are in Miami FL! im so excited i loveeee Miami.. its so calm.. The girls are with me and we are talking about there set " I love dont wanna dancew alone " I say talking about there album and they smile " thanks we love Who are you " ariana is sitting next to me on her phone and i yawn " Well i gotta go to bed for the show tomorrow.. love you guys " i hug all of them and Ariana and I Go to our room " Dem Sel wants to facetime " I enter the room and we lay down on the bed.. i call Selena and smile wrapping my arms around ariana and she pecks my lips " Hello?" i hear coming from my phone " Hey baby how are you?" I ask sand Ariana waves " Missing you guys a whole lot.. " She pouts and i blow her a kiss " Well were gonna be in LA in a couple days alright?" she nods and i see a tear " Baby dont cry pwease?" she wipes her eyes " Sel i love you!" Ariana says and she smiles " love you too ari.. cant wait to see yall! well bye " We blow her kisses and she hangs up... " She looks so sad " Ariana pouts and i kiss her ute lips " i know but i have a big suprise for her when we get to LA " i smile and Ariana wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck getting closer to me and i move my hands up and down inside her shirt " What is it?" .. " Its a suprise shhh!" she giggles and i put my forhead on hers " Your really georgous "  i whisper and i see her blush " you are too ".. We just lay there looking at eachother and occasionally kissing until we both fall asleep..

Selena POV

I miss Demi so much that it hurts... And i know her and Ariana are doing.. stuff.. which is okay i guess but since im not there its harder for me to be okay with..Ive been filiming my new movie for the past week and i dont think its gonna be a hit but whatever.. 

I woke up this morning feeling super lonely... i walk down Rodeo drive and i see a pet shop... hmm. I walk in and i see puppies and brds, cats, hamster so many animals.. " Hi may i help you?" the girl asks " umm im looking for a doggie i think.. which is the cuddliest?" I ask and she giggles " Well if you need a friend this girl right here is perfect.." She picks up a Golden retriver puppy and she jumps in my amr.. i pet her and the dog has a really long tounge and licks my cheek " Awww shes so cute! " ." Yeah all of her brothers and sisters have been sold shes the only one left" I look into the puppies Hazel/ Green eyes and i pet her floopy ears " Ill take her " She girls squeals and runs ro the register " Well youll need puppy food she likes this one " she brings out a bag of food " and a coller so on.. what would you like to name her?" She asks .. i look at her and run my fingers threw her fur " Gypsy" i smile and gypsy's ears quirk up " aww thats cute by why that name " i shrug and pick out a collar with a lesh " it just came to me " I make a tag with the machine and i collect all the things " Alright thank you so much for buying her " i smile and i give her my credit card.. after everything is done the girl helps me take all the puppy things into the car and i kiss gypsy's head and she pets her " buy girlie have fun " i wave bye and i head home calling Demi on face time.. no answer.. i look at the time and its like 4 PM in miami .. maybe shes rehersing.. I put Gypsy down and she runs around the house smelling everything and i put a few pads around the house " Be a good girl " the barks and i put food out for her and a bowl of water.. she runs around and eats the whole  plate and i laugh " Woah your insane gyps!' my phone rings and its Demi YAY ... i pick it up " hey baby what happened?" i see Demi is on the stage and i smile " i have a suprise "  i say " What is it?!" i flip the camera around and gypsy jumps up barking " OMG BABY ITS SO CUTE WOW!" " Demi squeals " Sit gypsy" i say to try and gyspy actually sits " Woah she smart! i cant wait to meet her.. nice name by the way " I smile and gypsy jumps up licking my phone screen " ewww nooo gyps!" " Demi were goona start heart attack!" i hear from the phone and she sighs " Gotta go babe.. love you guys!" Demi hangs up and i carry gypsy up stairs and too my bed " Lets nap baby girl " she lays next to me and we cuddle falling asleep for a couple hours..

< A/N>

Sorry fro this chapter but i wanted to write someeething  love you guys