Chapter 8

Demi POV

Sel hasnt talked to me since last night... im so scared... what is she thinking... whatever i have to push it aside XFactor auditions are today... I get dressed and the house is so empty... Selena is at the studio. I go down stairs drinking some coffee and i just sit there in a state of numbness.. selena hates me. my phone rings and its her i answer as soon as i see her photo pop up on my screen " ello?" i say and she says " hey honey how are you "  i smile ... she is alright with me " im ok... i miss you sel" she sighs " baby ill be home in like 20... " she said and i groan " Ughhh babe i have to go to xfactors auditions... wanna come!" i say excitedly and she qucikly says " YES!... ill be there in a minute to pick you up " i smile and hang up the phone... i run up stairs to look prettier than i do since i never go looking good since they do hair and make up there but this time my girlfriend is seeing me so i should look better, right? hehe.... 

After putting on make up and doing a pony tail i run down cause i hear a honk at the door... i go out and lock the door running to selenas car.. i hop in and she hugs me and kisses my lips which catches me by suprise cause she almost never kisses me outside the house " i missed you so much! " she says and i blush " i missed you too baby " i say leaning my head on her shoulder and she starts to drivde to the audition place " baby you can stay in my dressing rooom orrrrrr ill get you a seat in tyhe audience orrrr i dont know what would you like?" i ask and she shrugs " whatever is closest to you " she whispers and an idea pops into my mind.. i pick up my phone dialing grandpa simon " hey Grandpa... today paulina wont be there right?".." no she has today off " he says and i smile " would you like a guest judge for today " i ask " hmm depends who " he says and i smile " the one and only Selena Gomez" i say and he is silent " hmmm... thats intresting ... can she be here like now " he says and i nod but slapping my forhead cause he cant see me " yeah shes with me now " i say... " alright.. thank you demi... ill be meeting with you both shortly " he says and i hang up kissing selena cheek " there.. now you will be as close as possible " i say and she giggles " babe im nevous i dont know how to judge people! " she says whining and i giggle " its easy just say yes or no.. simple " i say and she shrugs... we pull into the auditon hall and i walk with her to my dressing room... we sit on my couch giggling as i tell her about the weird people who audition and the door opens " ello ladies... oh and brat " i glare at simon and he gives me a hug and he shakes Selenas hand " nice to meet you darling im simon " he says and she smiles " hi im selena thank you for having me " she says all cute and he nods " okay girl the seating order will be Selena to the left then demi then kelly and i " we nod and he waves " oh and make sure you two dont make it so obvious that you are together " he winks and walks out of the room and Selena and i stare at the door shocked " did you tell him " she asks me and i shake my head " of course not!"... i run out of the room to simons " how did you know!?" i say and he chuckles " im simon cowel... i know everything.... dont worry darling i think it is cute.. run along now " he says and i smile hugging him the running back to my room and i hug selena kissing her cheek as she catches me. the stage manager knocks on the door and i let go of selena " hair and make up girls! " he says and we run to the other room sitting next to eachother as they start " wow i feel like we are filming princess protection program all over again " selena giggles and i smile nodding " okay girls... simon already gave you the seating any request for table drinks?" the stage manager asks " Arizona tea!" selena says " water " i smile and he walks off " wow this is so awesome!" she says and i laugh " yeah its a cool job " .. kelly walks in andshe hugs me from behind pecking my cheek " hey girly... ready for today?" i nod and smile " oh hello!... im kelly " she says to selena and selena smiles... but i know her its her fake smile " hi im selena " she says and they shake hands " of course i know you... hellooooo Disney princess and Biebers wifey " they laugh and i just scoff turning to the mirror and kelly look at me weird " well i gotta head to the make up chair " they say bye to each other and selena turns to me " obvious much?" she says and i smile kissing her cheek " your mine... not biebers "  She nods and we sit there talking about random stuff.