Chapter 28

Alright yall i think this story is coming to an  end soooon... whatchya think?

Demi POV

Since we both have days off today Sel and I decided to go to the park with gypsy! im so excited cause its a dog park and gypsy has been so smart ... Shes gonna show off.. When we get there Gypsy is barking and trying to run into the park and Sel laughs " Someones excited " i nod and we open the gate... she runs in but is pulled back by the lesh and we sit on a bench as she runs in the grass thats surrounding us. A bunch of boy bogs run up to her smelling her and i can see on her face she looks terrified so i pick her up.. she cuddles into my neck and the rest of the dogs run away. When i put her back down a bigger boy golden retriver comes to play and gypsy plays back with him. They bite eachother and roll around " There soulmates!" Selena said and i kiss her cheeks " Like you and me " She smiles nodding till the owner of the dog comes " Max come here! " She says and i wave " Hi your dog is so cute " She smiles and ties max to his lesh " Thanks sorry hes all over your puppy he just like meeting new dogs " I shake my head" Its coolt hey seemed to hit it off " She nods and we let them continue to play " Im tiffanie " I shake her hand " im Demi and this is Selena " She laughs and i look at selena weird " Sorry its just... My favirote couple is Demi and Selena .. " I giggle and take off my glasses " Thank you " The girl screams and Selena takes her glasses off covering tiffanies mouth " Chill dude " I say and she takes a breath " Im so sorry gosh im so weir di just like you guys OTP " i laugh and sel smiles at her " Want a photo?" Sel asks and the girls nod... We take photos together and someone calls her name " Shit thats my mom... hope to see you soon! " We wave bye and she pulls max but both dogs started crying and i pick gypsy up " Aw sorry baby but he has to go " Sel kisses gypsy's nose and she keeps running around having the time of her life..

When we get home i lay down on the couch with selena on top of me " Baby that was so cute today " she says and i nod smiling " yeah baby it was perfect " She pecks my lips and i put my hands on her ass which makes her bite her lips " We should have puppies of our own " I look at her weird and she laughs " Babies i mean... " I sit up and look into her eyes.. I can see that she is seirous about this " babe...thats alot " She nods and puts my arms around her tummy " I wanna do it with you babe " i smile and kiss he cheek bringing her onto my lap " So you want to have a baby.. what about our careers babe?!" She sighs " They will always be there i just wanna live normal Dem " I nod undestanding what she means and i kiss her che then i lift her shirt kidding her tummy " Little baby Delena " She laughs and i tweet a photo of out hand on her tummy ' #BabyDelena' ... Sel retweets it and in minutes it becomes number 1 trend on twitter and we laugh " That will freak them out" She shakes her head " your so bad " I get a phone call and i answer putting it on speaker its maddie '" IS SEL PREGO" i CRACK UP " no kiddo were just fucking around " I hear a loud gasp which i guess its my mom " Hi mama " They laugh " Hey baby girl you almost gave me a heart attack  " I giggle and sel laughs saying " Sorry Mama D its all Demi's fault " 

We all talk for a while about the holiday's coming up and when i when we finally hang up i jump on sel kissing her hard " I love you " she smiles and points to her tummy " Your gonna uhrt the baby dem " I laugha dn pick her up kissing her nose " Your my only baby for now " 

We spend the night messing around on the couch till tis time to sleep for work tomorrow, the baby thing still freash in my mind..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright yall what should Delena do for the holidays.. Demi's or Sel's house and babyyyyyy.... Boy or girl?! & sorry for the short chapter itll pick up soon