Chapter 30

" Alright can i have everyones attention.. " i say and everyone turns to me and the rooms grows silent " As yall know Selena and i have been together for many years i think its time that i....... Do this " Selena looks at me weird and i smile getting on one knee " Selena Marie Gomez, you have been my best friend and the best girlfriend anyone could ask for. We have been threw so much together thick and thik and you never ever left my side, Im amazed how i could keep you for so long so i wanted to make it official. Will you marry me and have a wonderful rest of our lives?" Selena is in tears.. she gets up from the couch and wraps her arms around my neck kissing me " yes baby of course! " she says between sobs and i giggle wiping her tears away .. Everyone in the room starts cklapping and we have a huge group hug. I slipped the ring onto Sel's finger and she kisses me over and over " I love you Demi " i smile and kiss her forhead  " i love you Selena!"

< A Year Later > 

Selena POV

Im in my wedding dress and i see everyone in the audience, My heart is pumping a mile a minute and i dont know what to do... Everything in my head is going crazy. Should i really be doing this im like 23!...  is this a mistake.. " Selena are you ready?" my mom asks cutting off my thoughts and i look at her with the most terrified face " Baby everything is going to be perfect dont worry " she hugs me and i feel relife in her words " Your wife to be is waiting for you " i nod and stand in front of the big doors adn the music starts... the doors open slowly and the audiance stands up.. I walk in slowly with my dad at my side.. I stare at Demi and she smiles with tears in her eyes. My dad gives me away and i smile " Hey " she says and i kiss her nose " Dont cry baby " she giggles and we turn to the priest.......................

" You may now kiss the bride " he says and i turn to Demi.. She pecks my lips and the crowd is still clapping yo i grab her cheeks and kiss her passiontly and she giggtles hugging me. " Hi Ms. Lovato- Gomez " she whispers to me " Well hello Ms. Gomez - Lovato"  We laugha dn we run down the isle hand in hand to the Limo that takes us to the reception...

< 4 Years Later>

" Mama juice! " David says sitting on the kitchen counter and i turn getting is sippy cup and i hand it to him " There baby now finish your snack so we can go see mommy "  he smiles and quickly finishes his crackers and cheese and i grab his things and he follows me out to the car..

When we get to the Arena David runs up to Demi and Demi smiles picking him up " Hey baby boy how are you?" She asks " Gooooood... mommy made me snack and now with you im good " She giggles and kisses my lips " Hey baby was he a good boy?" she asks poking his tummy " Welll i dont knowwww " i say playing around and david gasps " yeah i was mama i cleaned my rwooms and stuffs!" I giggle and hug my two most precious things in the world " He did excellent.. such a good boy " Demi kisses his cheek and she puts him down " I have to finish rehersal but sit there in the front with Mama okay?" he nods and we go to the front row of the arena infront of the stage and all the crew is running around fixing everything.. Demi is fixing up to start her come back tour. After David was born we took a couple years off our carrers but we thought she coculd start again now since hes older " This ones for you babe " Demi says winking at me and the music starts... Demi plays Catch me while playing guitar and in the end David is jumping around " I love mommy songs... i wanna be like that when im grown up " I smile and kiss the top of his head and He sits on my lap watching as Demi continues Rehersals ...

When its done we meet Demi back stage and she kisses us both " That was so cool mommy i wanna dance like them! " David says pointing at the dancers down the hall and i giggle " One day baby " I say and he nods " Let me change then we can go to the park! " Demi says and David cheers " And gypsy mommy ?" He asks me and i get on my knees to his level " Shes at home baby were just going for a little so you can play then its bed time alright?" he nods and kisses my nose " hey david! " Mike manning Demis guitar player since she started says giving him a five and he picks david up " What did you think of the show?" he asks " its so cool you play awesome you will teach me?" he asks and mike nods " When your older you need longer fingers " I giggle and mike huge me then puts David down " I gotta head out it was nice seeing you Sel " i smile waving bye and Demi comes out of the dressing room changed " Lets head out troop " She marches down alllllllllll the way to the car with david as if they are soldiers and i just laugh at my family " Yall are too silly " I say ... She kisses me and as we exit to where the car is i see a bunch of flashing lights " How are you david !" the paps say " Demi selena how about a kiss " and " Demi when does the tour start! " Demi quickly picks david up... he hates the paps just like me ... I put my jacket over his head and i keep my head down as usual and Demi leads us to the car.. she helps us in and we all get in and David starts crying " Why are they always there?" he asks and i kiss his cheek " Im sorry baby itll be gone fast " He nods holding my jacket tight and Demi drives out of the arena trying to swarm out of the paps " Fucking bastards need to get real jobs " She mutters and i shove her since david is here " Its all done baby you can calm down now " He looks up and sighs an di smile.. When we head to the park we see a bunch of paps there too and i look at david.. he gets sad an di hold his hand " I promise we will all go early tomorrow ok?" he nods and we head home... I put David to bed and Demi eats some food " Had a good day?" i asked and she nods " It was perfect with you guys there " I smile and she kisses my lips... we head up stairs and Demi showers and we both go to sleep getting ready for the big week ahead of us. 

<A/N>

Should i end it here or keep going?