Chapter 36

Selna POV

its been a month since new years and it is now Febuary, The lupus has gotten alot worse. I dont even know how that happened but it did. Doctors said it's like it just pushed foward for no apparent reason.

Now everyone in hollywood knows about my Lupus and i have been hiding out in my house ever since. Demi is the one who has been working hard for all of us. everytime she steps out of the house a swarm of paparazzi bombard her asking about me and how im donig. I know how much she hates them, She is truly the strongest women i have ever met.

Im sitting on the bed with David and Demi watching Saturday morning cartoons and eating cereal Demi has prepared for breakfast. " Mama you have milk here " David says pointing at my chin and i giggle " Take it off baby ! " I say to him and he shakes his head quickly " No way yuck! " Demi laughs and she holds my chin licking the milk off " There all better " She says and David makes gagging noises. " hey hey... mommy can do it too me " I say and he shakes his head leaving the bed " Where are you going babe?" Demi calls out and he looks too the door " To get my DS Game " he says and she nods.

Demi wraps her arms around my waist putting the finished bowls on the table and she starts kissing my neck softly " Baby " I whisper and she looks up " Yeah beautiful?" She asks and i play with her strand hairs putting them behind her ear " I love you " I whisper into her ear and she smiles " I love you too Sellyboo " i smile and hug her tight " you havent called me that in forever " I giggle a little and she kisses my lips " Well.... i dont want you to.... i mean... i just wanna make sure you know i love you alright?" Demi says. I can see the sadness in her eyes and i know what she was thinking about " Hey, dont worry. We will be ready if and when the time comes " I say now holding her cheeks and she nods slowly letting a tear slip down her cheek and David runs in jumping on the bed " I got Mario! " He screams and i quickly wipe my wifes tear away and we sit up letting David snuggle in between us as he plays his little video game.

< 2 months later>

Demi POV

" is there anything else! " I yelled " Anything at all i dont care how much it costs doctor please " I said breaking down and he held onto me putting me in a chair " nothing at all ms.lovato, Its coming to fast too soon..." he said with a sympatic look " Research, i dont care what you have to do im not loosing her neither is her billions of fans neither is our family. Figure it out. " I said sternly and he nodded quickly. I walked out of the Doctors office and into Selena's hospital room. She was laying in bed cuddling with David and her parents were sitting around the room when i walked in " What happened baby?" she asked as i walked in and i took a deep breath walking to her and i got to her level kissing her forhead then Davids " He said its coming too fast too soon and theres nothing he could do selly... but im making him work harder dont worry.. we will make it threw this " I said with a smile that was partially fake. " Demi can i talk to you privatly " She said loudly and her mom got the hint and took David and her dads out and she sat me on the bed next to her " Demi.. " She starts then she takes a breath " I Have been fortunate enough to live my dream, become super succesful in doing my dream, meeting the people i have met, taking care of my family, and having my own precious family ... " she says and i look straight into her eyes as tears threaten to fall. " I have lived the life that i was suppose to and now i think my time is up Dem " she says getting quieter with each word "No dont think liek that sel!... Your gonna stay with me and were gonna grow super old together and watch David get married. Selena Marie Gomez this isnt right " i said and she cupped my cheeks kissing my lips softly and she whispers " I love you Demi but it will be time soon.. and you can either fight it or accept it and begin to charish the last moments " She said calmly and i nodded. Both of us were crying and kissing letting our tears mix.. we were both sobbing uncontrolablly at this point. she laid down putting my head on her chest and she held my chin looking straight into my eyes " Demi.. promise me you will always Stay strong and do your best to find new love ... and taker care of my family?" she says and i nod slowly. She kisses my lips and i hug her as tight as possible so she wouldnt go anywhere.