Chapter 7

Selena POV

I wake up and see demi getting out of the bathroom and i cover myself up with the blanket " baby girl.. i have the biggest head ache of life... do you have any idea what happened last night?" she says yawning and i shake my head, she kisses the top of my head and i get stiff... she looks at me for a second then keeps walking around getting dressed " all i remeber is drinking smoothies with Mar then.... oh. nevermind " she has a nervous chuckle and i sit up " Then what demitria?!" i say a bit pissed but then i sink back into the bed with my back against the wall so she dosent see it " nothnig baby " she kisses me lips and i roll my eyes and she turns around with her hand up and i flinch covering my face " babe... why are you acting like i would hurt you i was just gonna touch you hair.." i shrug and i get under the covers closing my eyes and falling back to a deep sleep thankfully...

Demi POV

Selena is acting so weird... she sound like she knows i drank last night but she hasnt said anything... i walk down stairs and i start to clean up the little mess i made and i see Selena coming down when im finished " babe you want some fruit or something?" i ask cause thats what she sually eats and she takes her head... she walks around the kitchen and i feel she is avoiding contact with me " Babe..." i say and she opens the fridge... she rungs her fingers threw her hair and moves it to the side and i see a huge purple bruise on her back " Sel what happened !!!" i scream and she jumps back turning to me " what demi?" she asks nervously and u turn her around moving her hair " this... how did this happen honey ?!" i say worried as hell and she just shrugs " dont say nothing! tell me!.... ill kill them ... " i say moving my hand over it and her body stifffens and i hear her mumble something " what?" i ask not hearing " then go get a fucking rope Demi! you did this last night!" she screams at me and i step back " how?..." i ask, my voice just above a whipser " you came into the room and wanted me i dont know and like well i pushed you off me cause i smelled the alcohol on your breath and you pushed me against the back of the bed to the wall and well yeah...." she says getting quiter with each sentence and i look at her then her back... " im so sorry.." i say and run ... i cant believe i did that to her... i would never hurt her!... but you fucking did demitria !... i lock myself in the bathroom banging my head against the wall punching and kicking the air " stupid !" i scream to myself and i take a deep breath " do it demi... your just.. worthless... " one side of my head says and i look at my wrist " stay strong " ... ' your just ugh ... go die demi ' everything is telling me and i stand up looking in the mirror and i hear knocking on the door " demi its ok.... dont worry, i deserve it " selena says and i look a the door in disbelife " no you dont.... i do" i say and i get the sharpest thing i could find " demi.... come i need you " i hold the razor tight in my hand breathing heavily and i shake my head ... no yes no yes no yes....i stand there battling with myself for a lonnnnng time until finally i lift my shirt and just do it... the relief puts a smile on my face as blood trickles out of the freash cute ' finally ' i breath out and i keep on.... cut by cut... when i feel satisfied i wipte the blood away with water and lay on the ground with my eyes closed " Demi its been a while.... can you come out please?" i hear selena and i stand up opening the door... selena jumps on me hugging me and i i wince at the sting on my stomach ... Selena grabs my wrists and she smiles kissing my nose " im so proud of you babe " i smile and nod my head " im sorry for what i did " i say turning her aroud kissing her bruise " dont worry about it " she says and i lay her down on the bed on her tummy  " ill be right back " i say and i run down stairs getting an ice pack and i run back up laying it on her back and kissing her shoulder " im so so sooo sorry my love... do you forgive me " i please to Selena and she nods " like i said ... no worried dem " she says and i kiss her cheek " movie day?" i ask and she nods smiling YAY!.

Selena POV

I forgive demi...she was intoxicated and she was sorry and well yeah... im worthless anyways so fuck it... we get into bed her rubbing ice on my back and she puts on Twilight: Breaking dawn... " does it feel better?" she asks and i just nod " thanks.." she kisses me back and i smile at her ....a while has passed and the ice melted... Demi for up grabbing a towel and she dried me up and i sit up laying on a pillow and she wraps her arms around me perfectly just like always " babe i love you... you know that right " she asks .... shes so concered about how i feel about her ... i giggle and i kiss her lips " it love you so so much " she smiles and holds me tighter putting the covers higher over us ... she sits there kissing my neck and i bite my lip " babeeee" i say and she laughs " yesss? " .. " i love you... i love this... being normal with you " i say and she kisses my nose " i know exactly how you feel" i run my hands up her shirt rubbing her tummy cause i know she loooooves that but i feel something wet and she backs away fast " what was that... " i ask just confused as hell   " your hand is cold babe " she says and i shake my head " no demi dont play with me i felt something wet " i say ... i have no clue what it is but it felt weird she shrugs and i try to lift her shirt but she backs away falling off the bed " what the hell is there that you dont want me to see Demi?!" i say my voice elevating and she lookss down " nothing!" i get up slowly walking towards her " demi please... " i say and she lays down as in giving me access.... i slowly start ti lift her shirt and her eyes are shut tight ... i find a bunch of red cuts on her stomach all freash and bright and i feel a watch a tear fall on them " sel..." she says feeling the tear and i put her shirt down " babe... " she says and i just dont have words to respond " baby please answer me !" she screams and i shake my head " i dont know what to say demi.. " i sigh and i climb back up pn the bed and she does the same wrapping her arms around me... im just in a pure state of shock... " selena please.... " i shake my head and i lay down just thinking ... demi needs help... drinking cutting ... fuck... i kiss her cheek so she thinks everything is okay and i put my phone in my pocket walking out of the room but she grabs my hand " sel where are you going " she asks " just need air babe " i say and she nods...

I walk down to the back yard and i unlock my phone sitting at the edge of the beach chair we have here dialing the phone to the only person i could think of " Hello?" she picks up " hey diana... " i say to demi's mom " Demi is... relapsing... " is all i can think of saying and i hear her gasp " what happened?" i told her everything from the drinking to her hurting me to her cutting and she says " alright ... do you think she need treatment ?" she asks me and i shrug but obviously she cant see me " Diana i dont know i just dont want it to go to far like before " i say getting scared " alright baby thank you for calling me... ill think and call you back when i come up with something... call me if anything else happens alright?" .. " yes .. thank you so so much Mama De la garza!" i say adn she laughs a little " dont worry baby Demi will be alright "  we hand up and i run back up stairs to demi " babe ... im sleeepppyyy " she says and i smile kissing her cheek " go sleep "  she lays down and i kiss her forhead getting into the bed with her and she wraps her arms around my waist falling asleep... i lay there thinking about what would happen if demi went back to treatment but i try to push it aside so i can fall asleep cause i have work tomorrow .... bleh