Chapter 33

Note : YAY FINALLY AN UPDATE! too the people who read this story i love you so much for your support i know i like never update but you keep reading and its so magical hehe i love yall so much !!!! your my favirote readers for being so dedicated <3  

Selena POV

TEXAS HERE WE COMEEE ... David wanted to come back and i ended up booking to sing for the cowboys in the arena during half time in a game so it worked out perfectly. We are on the plane on our way and David is playing video games so i turn to Demi who is now styling blue hair... crazy right? ... she did it a couple weeks ago and at first i freaked out but nwo its kind of a turn on. I told her and she just ... lets just say we had an all nighter that night. 

I was running my fingers threw Demi's blue hair when she looks up at me and pecks my lips " Baby What time is your practice?" she asks and i look threw my scheduel on my phone " Tomorrow at 1 and the game is at 6 and i preform at 7:30 if all goes too plan. Wanna invite your family and watch the game?" i ask and she nods " My dad would kill me if i dont " I nod giggling and she kisses my softly bitting my lip making me moan softly " babyyy were on a plane! " I whine and she nods moving her hand up and down my stomach in the inside of my shirt " but your so perfect " She whispers on my lips which makes me smile " Mommy.... oh " David says which makes me sit up straight " Sorry baby whats up?" i ask and he shakes his head " Can we stay with Grama garza and maddie?" he asks and Demi sits up smiling " Why buddy?" he shrugs and i feel like somethings going on with him " You miss them sweetie?" he nods and i smile kissing his cheek " Were going to stay in the hotel but you can hang out with them alot " Demi said and he nods continuing with his game. " Why do you think he missed them?" Demi whispers to me and i shrug slipping my hand in her.

We finally landed and its 9 AM.. couple hours till practice so we head to the hotel so David could take a nap.... " But mommy i dont want too! " He says to me as im trying to put him down for the nap and i sigh " Baby your going to be very tired if you dont just do it then you can go to Grandmas house " He huffs and lays down and Demi is on the phone across the room.. " Okay... ill read it now thak you ... bye " She says then hangs up and i wrap my arms around her waist " What was that?" i ask and she sighs " Just some stuff about the new album. " i nod kissing her neck and she smiles and turns too me " Wanna nap?" i ask and she nods pulling me too the bed. I lay with my head on her chest and she runs her fingers threw my hair " Baby i want a boob job " She says so randomly and i jump up " What? why?!" .. " Cause my boobs are like mosquito bites! " She says and i shake my head " no... you cant " She pouts and I kiss her chest " I love them how they are baby and thats how they should stay cause you dont need to impress anyone "... she sighs and i kiss her cheek " Go to sleep baby " She says okay and i set an alarm on my phone so we can both drift to sleep peacefully. 

The alarm came on ...Demi and I wake up quickly and everyone hangs around and i go to get dressed for the night " Baby pick out Davids outfit for press and stuff " She nods and starts picking things out of his luggage as he stays asleep and he didnt want a nap psht. I put on some random clothes since im getting ready with the team at the Stadium and when im done Demi finishes and she wakes up david gettin him ready as i order some coffee from room service " Done babe?" i ask to my favirote people in the world and David gives me a thumbs up and does Demi " Lets take a photo of you two " i say and they both groan... there so much alike " Come on guys for twitter!" They pose together and i take a photo tweeting it.

@SelenaGomez : My two loves with me #FamilySupport  http://twitpic.com/lalala.SGDL

i hear a knock on the door and i open it. The dude with my coffee is here so i take it thanking him and i start to drink it " Alright guys lets head out " i say and they nod. Max meets us in the lobby taking us to the SUV.. he is the best body guard ever! " Ready for tonight Ms. Gomez-Lovato?" he asks and Demi and i smile " You know you dont have to call her that weirdo " Demi says to Max.. he was always Demis body guard but recently he started being it for all of us... not that he wasnt super protective over us before anyways " i know but its Proper Ms. Lovato- Gomez " She shakes her head and i smile kissing her cheek " yes i am ready and excited Max " i say and he nods... the driver starts heading to the stadium .. " You familes will be there at 5. Rehersal ends at 3 then we can eat and then go back to set up for the show" he says and i nod " love how your so on point max " he smiles " i try Selena " I give him a thumbs up and i run my fingers threw my baby boys hair as he looks out the window " What do you want too eat for lunch baby?" i ask him and he shrugs " Something good " i giggle and nod " of course itll be good unless Mama picks it " he laughs and Demi glares at em " just kidding " i peck her lips and we get to the stadium. I go in for rehersal and my dancers all meet me. Demi and David stand with Max in hte Middle of the field and i watch them while i practice. I see them all dancing and singing, except max of course. It makes me feel so good too watch them infront of me while i preform. 

After rehersal we decided just too eat at Demi's Parents house since they cooked. When we get there David runs to Diana and hugs her " Grama i miss you! " He screams and she hugs him tight " I missed you too bud. go run up and get your aunties they are taking forever " he nods and runs up stairs and i hug Diana " Hey girls how are you?" she asks hugging Demi " Great we missed you bunches Mom " Demi says and Eddie comes in from the back " Ready for the game?!" i ask and he jumps around like a little fan girl " YES IM SO EXCITED! " i laugh and he gives me a big bear hug them one too Demi " Where's my little rascal?" he asks looking around " Here grandpa! " David screams running down the stairs holding Dallas and Maddies hands and he jumps with Eddie catching him " There you are i missed you bud!!! you need to come more.. too many girls around you " They laugh and we hug Demi's sister saying hi " I missed you so so much baby girl how are you?" Demi asks Maddie and they talk for a while and  i talk with Dallas " Hows everything with Rob?" i ask and she nods " Going really well.. im so in love with him and i feel like we just got married last week even though it was last year " She says laughing and i nod hugging her " Any kids soon?" i ask and she laughs shaking her head " not yet .. i dont think im ready " . " I didnt think so either but trust me youll be a great mom " She smiles and we hug eachother tight then we all sit down too eat an amazing dinner. 

Im in the dressing room getting hair and make up done. Everyone is around talking. My family is here and Demi's and my beautiful little Family its just perfect " Alright Selena half time is in 20 minutes " A stage manager says and i nod .. I get into my outfit and Demi come sup too me " You look Beautiful honey " She whispers and i smile looking down " thanks baby.. " She kisses my cheek and holds my hands " picture?" i ask and she nods.. We take some selfies and one with david then a huge family photo! " Time to go Selena! " The stage manager says and i nod. We go out to the entrance to the field and Demi kisses me " Good luck beautiful " I nod and David hugs me tight " Rock it mommy " i smile and hug him tight. Seeing them before a show makes me know its going to be a great one. I wave to my big family and then i am walked out to the field and onto the stage... Everyone is clapping and screaming " HELLO DALLAS TEXAS " i scream in the mic and everyone goes crazy " Its so good to be home in texas! ready to kill it tonight Cowboys?" everyone screams and the music starts.. I preform Slow Down, Come & Get It and Love You Like a Love Song.... when i finish i hug all my band then we get off the stage and go back stage and Demi hugs me first " That was amazing Sel " i smile and David jumps up and down singing the songs still and my family thanks me " that was so good i love slow down! " Maddie says and i smile.... After the game finishes we all head back to Diana's house.. i pick up my baby sister kissing her now she is 8 and shes just so perfect im happy to have her in my life " Hey baby girl how are you?" i ask since i havent talked to her in forever " Good! in my class they like you and they didnt believe i was your sister and i showed a photo and now everyones my friend " I shake my head and go to the couch " Dont trust them so much okay love?" she nods and kisses my cheek. David comes and they both run to play and Demi plops on my lap " hey you " she says kissing my lips " Whats up?" i ask wrapping my arms around her waist " Wanna go out me you dallas and maddie?" She asks and i shrug " Sure .. " she nods and gets up telling her mom we are going if she can watch David and of course she says yes and we all head out the door. 

We ended up going to a bonfire of one of Dallas' friends. We sit around by the fire and Dallas is smoking with some friends and Maddie and  i stay making sure Demi dosent do it even though shes begging for it " please baby its just a little " she whispers in my ear an di shake my head " no your a mother and an addict no " she rolls her eyes and burries her face in my neck and i hug her tight " Trust me " i whisper and i nod.. 

Demi is going insane its like waving meat in a dogs face and not giving it to him... there alcohal and drugs. Demi's weakness so i get up and go to dallas " Hey im gonna take Demi home she cant handel this " she nods and gives me the keys to the car " Wanna come maddie?" she nods and we all walk to the car. Maddie puts some purfume from the glove compartment on and i sit demi in the pasanger seat " Thank you " she whispers to me and i kiss her softly. 

When we get to the house David is already asleep so we decied to crash there for the night. I lay with Demi in her old bed whispering in her ear sweet things as she falls asleep " im so proud of you... your my princess... i love you dem " she smiles threw everything and kisses me cuddling into my chest and she falls asleep right there.. my wife <3