Chapter 13

Demi POV

Its been 1 month since Selena and I came out and things have been crazy... there is alot of hate on twitter but our fans are super supportive of us which i am happy about... My fans love it and in the begining selena's fans hated it but they got use to it which is cool... now there is a whole new fandom " Delenators" its so cute how they form these.... i just finished my album and its coming out tomorrow which im so excited for !  unfortunatly i havent has much time with Selena and i miss her so so much so today im taking her out on our first hollywood red carpet date together at the VMA's 

" ready baby?" i call from downstairs checking the time on my phone... selena comes down in a long blue dress looking realllly sexy " damn babe..." i say and she kisses my lips " yes?" she asks ... i look at her up and down biting my lip " this sucks that your gonna be peoples screen saves and what people jerk of to for a long time " i say and she shoves me " fuck you babe " i kiss her cheek and she walks out the door going to the SUV and Max starts to the arena " so babe... you havent done carpets in a while " she says kissing my jawline and i peck her lips " dont worry im alright " she nods and holds my hand tight " if you want to skip the carpet just let me know alright?" i nod and the car stops " were here ladies " i thank him and selena gives me a reassuring look... she opens the door and we get off the car and there is instantly a bunch of cameras flashing as we walk onto the carpet " SELENA DEMI OVER HERE!" almost everyone screams " DO SOMETHING CUTE " i chuckle and selena smiles at me as we walk down the carpet... Selena poses and i just let her do her and i pose myself... i feel so akward.. i hate doing this because i cant see myself " Demi blow a kiss!" a lady says and i do as she wants... selena holds my hand and squeezs kissing my cheek and i smile walking with her... we pose together for a couple of photos and i try my best to keep a smile on my face " are you done?" selena whispers to me and i nod ... she rushes down the carpet with me and we finally get to the interview part which im okay with... first we go to E! " hi selena .. demi how are you!" Guliana says and we hug her " were great so excited for tonight!" selena says and i just smile " who are you looking foward to seeing?" she asks " maclamoreee!" i scream and selena smiles " Lady gaga... she always does something crazy so im excited to see whats next " she nods " so happy to see you together fianlly its to amazing yall are adorable together " she squeals and we laugh " thank you so much ... were so happy to finally be open " i say pecking sel's cheek and everyone awwww's " alright ill let you girls go have fun " we smiles and wave.... we do a billion more interviews exactly the same and we start walking in but i see a group of girls that are awfully familiar staring at us " DEMI!" one of them scream and its a voice i know all too well " CAMILA! " i scream back and selena looks at me confused ... i walk over to the girls of fifth harmony and we all give big hugs to eachother " ive missed you crazy girls so so much " i say and they laugh " we missedd you too.. its amazing to be here and see you and everyone " " we really need to catchh up one day " i say to them and they smile " oh .. this is Selena Gomez.. im pretty sure you all know her " they all nod and smile " im so happy you guys are together " dinah says excitedly and demi smile " what are all your names.. im confused " they go one by one " im ally , lauren,dinah, normani, and camila " selena nods and smiles " alright got it .... " she smiles and i looks at selena " sel they sing the song that whenever you hear on the radio you jam so hard ... you knowww the MISS MOVIN ONNNNN" I sing and she laughs " OMG I LOVE YOUR SONG SO SO MUCH! ITS PERFECT!" she says excidetly and the girls look shocked " thank you so much and we love come and get it!" we all laugh and selena says " you guys should really stop by demi and I's house one day " we all nod and we look to see everyone is calling us to the door " alright girls ill talk to you soon " we hug all of them and we walk away ... but i head camila say " omg this is the best day every i love demi sooo much!" i laugh and wink at camila and she looks embarassed.... Selena and i walk into the room sitting at our seat abd taylor swift is next to us " hey yalll!" she says hugging sel and me " hey tay tay !" selena says and i wave " ive missed you so much sel!" i sit down akwardly cause i dont really know taylor that well and i look to see whos around us ... will smith is there which is awesome and the lights go down.... lady gaga comes out in a weird putfit and sings her new song and the show goes on...

While macklamore sings selena and i stand up jamming cause we really love this song and we see a camrea pointing t us alot and i whisper to sel " can i kiss you?" she smiles and nods and when i see the camrea at us i kiss her slowly and she smiles... macklamore keeps singing and miranda lamber comes out with jennifer hudson singing the end... as he finishes everyone claps and i sit with selena... he wins his award for is music and he says " thank you so much im glad this song one and im happy to have it for people like Demi and Selena... there really insipring " i smile at selena and wrap my arms around her happy as ever.

As the show finishes up i get up to go and people want to take photos so i stand with people like taylor, one dirention, austin mahone, the girls and so on and we finally get to leave " that was fun " selena says as we walk out to the SUV " yeah but im rewally tired " i say yawning and she nods hugging me " had fun girls ?" max asks and we all nod " it was great " i say looking at selena and she rests her head on my shoulder... We get home and selena has fallen asleep on my lap so i carry her up to the room with max's help opening the door " thank you so much max.. good night " he nods and i put her in bed taking off her dress... she rolls around letting light snores escape her nose and i change her into a tshirt and shorts... i change myself an di get into bed sleepily wrapping my arms around selena for a good ngiht sleep