Chapter 27

Selena POV

When i get back home from Justins house its like 4 AM I go up stairs to see Demi asleep in the room alone. Thank god. I get into Pjs and into my bed and kiss Demi's neck sucking it " Mmmm babeee " She moans out and  i smile moving my hands up and for her stomach " Ariii... stop babe " she moans out... im done.. I get up and walk of the bed and Demi sits up "Sel?" she asks and i nod already at the door " Yes its Selena, Fuck you Demi im done " i start to walk out of the room when Demi jumps up holding my hand " Whats wrong?!" She says and i push her away " im done with all this shit, with Ariana and ugh  just cant do it anymore " At that momant i completly break down.. I start sobbing and i just go dow sitting on the floor against the wall.. Demi wraps her arms around my waist wiping my tears " Im sorry baby i didnt know you felt this way.." i nod and she kisses my cheek " Baby im so sorry... Itll all stop now i promise" I nod again and she lifts my chin " You okay " I shrug and she kisses my lips " You my princess selena.. no one can replace you and no one will " I sigh... she knows me so well... She kisses me once more and brings me up to my feet " Where were you all this time?" She asks and i walk into my room " Justin's huose..." she looks at me seriously " Are you serious hes a fucking bastard why?" i sigh and sit on the bed " It was the only place i could think of and we just played on the track and Alfredo was there " She wraps her arms aroudn my waist and kisses my cheek down to my neck " Your mine alright?" i nod and she lays me down on the bed " Lets get to bed beautiful " she starts changing me out of my clothes but she leaves me naked. " Babe and my pjs?" i ask and she puts the covers over us " No your too sexy for them " i smile and she wraps her amrs around me cuddling into my back and i finally feel safe  and good again.

Demi POV

Im the worst girlfriend ever. I cant belive i never noticed this, How my girlfriend of 8 years felt about me on another girl. Im cuddling with Selena its super early but i can hear soft snores coming from her.. Shes perfect.. its now around 8 AM so i get up and start to clean up a bit when my phone rings

Call From : Ari <3

I sigh and pick up the phone " Hey " I say " Hi boo whatchya doin " She asks " With sel at home " .... " Well wanna hang ?" i sigh " Look Ari, Selena is done with this whole... whatever it is, Shes my girlfriend,So i cant do it anymore" i say and she sighs " I understand... We can still be friends right? you know i love you guys " i smile a little " Of course boo.... ill talk to you soon though " we hang up and i start to cook breakfeast ... When its done i see Selena walking down the stairs in just a TShirt and Boy shorts. " Morning Beautiful " i say smiling and she comes to me .. I wrap my arms around her waist and she kisses my cheek " Demi cooking in the kitchen?! whats going on?" I giggle and kiss her lips " Just wanted to do something cute for you " Selena sits at the counter and i serve her eggs , Toast and bacon.. I sit next to her as she eats and i get us Orange Juice ... " Arent you gonna eat babe?" She asks and i shake my head a bit nervously " Nah i ate before you woke up " She smiles and i drink my Oj...

Today i have to go to XFactor rehersal.. woooo... At least its almost over then i have a break. Selena has to go to Shooting for this movie she is doing so we get dressed and out the door. When i get to XFactor Ellona Sanchez is ready to rehearse so we start " hey Dem!' She says hugging me and i smile " Hey so this week we have to kick it up.. your already AMAZING but we have to do even better alright? we wanna win right?" she nods and i give her the sheet music for this week " Alright.. lets start..." The guitar player is here and she turns on the mic and we start our loooooong practice... 

It was so completly worth it cause she totally killing this song!.. shes perfect im so proud " Kepp it up and you'll win babe " I say smiling and she hugs me tight " Thank you so much Demi.. your amazing " We leave and i get in my car calling Sel ... It goes straight to voicemail so i guess shes still filiming.. UGH.... 

When i get home i shower and go to the music room practicing some songs off the new album and thinking of new ones When i get a call from my manager. " Hey dem what are you doing now?"  " Ummm in my studio whats up?" i ask " Welllll theres a new disney movie and they want you to sing the main song from it " " What movie is it?" .. " An Animated movie called Frozen" .. " hmmm sounds intresting.. whats the song about?" .. " Its just about free'ing yourself its a cute song.. its just cute nothing serious.. the song isnt bad. want it?" he asks " Yeah sure why not.. Thanks!" .. " no problem night " We hang up and i stay in the studio waiting for the song to get to my email as he usual sends it to me...

Selena POV

Im just finished with shooting and im getting home... When i open the door of the house right away i hear singing.. My Demi <3 she has been so cute today... Im so glad i told her straight up like Justin said.. I go down to the studio and i hear Demi singing a song about Letting go, Was it that much of an impact? hm... I knock on the door " Oh hey babe " Demi says and i walk inside " Whats that song?" i ask and she smiles " Its just a song im doing for some new disney movie.. Manager sent it to me " I nod and wrap my arms around her neck " Well your sound great, Ill be up stairs alright?" she nods and pecks my lips before letting me go.. I go upstairs hit a shower and spend the night in Demi's arm just talking like we use to do..