Chapter 11

Demi POV

Selena and I decided to go to a private beach today and its so amazing the Paps havent found us its so perfect! " baby come on!" she says pointing to the water and i get up " fineee" i get up and i smile looking at her new bathing suit she bought and looking at th one she bought me they were so cute and it was adorable how excited she was to give me mines.... i chase her down to the short line and i wrap my arms around her preteding to drop her in the water and she screams " nooo!" i hold her close and i kiss her cheek ... she runs away from me but i run after her catching her and i make us both fall into the water and she giggles holding on to me " its so cold !" she whines and i hold her tight kissing her shoulder " ill warm you up " she giggles kissing my lips and i kiss hers.. she looks around making sure no one is around and she straddles my waist in the water kissing me harder and i giggles holding her waist and biting her lips " damn selenaa!" i moan and she giggles nibbling on my ear and i wrap her legs around my waist standing up and i carry her around the water " baby im hungry " she pouts and i look around " mmmm what would you like to eat my love?" i ask and she thinks for a second " fishhh duh " she says and i stick my tounge out and she bites it " yesss your gonna eat fish today " she giggles knowing that i hateeee fish and i shrug " anything for my princess " she bites her lip and i walk out of the water still carrying her and i look down at her body " sel.... do you know how attractive you are like.... damn " i say in disbelief and she jumps off og my body walking away to the towels " yeah yeah..." she says and i wrap my arms around her from behind " you are so beautiful selena marie gomez " i peck her neck and she sigh turnning to me " then why is it hard to feel it?" she asks and i kiss her perfect pink lips " because your you.... dont worry ill let you know everyday " i wink and she smiles hugging me tight " thank you demi!" i nod and we wrap ourselves in our towels walking up to the front desk " her where is a really good place to eat fish?" i ask the guy from yesterday and i see him staring at my body and i clap my hands getting his attention " ellooo! perv... my eyes are up here! " i say and he chuckles " right ummm theres one a couple miles away when your ready ill call a taxi just call the front desk and ask for me " i nod and walk over to selena who is at the elevators " got it?" she asks ans h nod smiling...

We get dressed and i call the front desk " her pervy dude im ready please call the cab thank you " i say and selena looks at me weird " why did you call him that?" she asked and i sit on her lap " no reason my love " i peck her lips and she sighs and i take her hand going down to the elevators ad we go down to the lobby so she lets go of my hand... as we walk out to the lobby he smile and winks at me pointing me to the cab and i roll my eyes giving him a thumbs up and selena whispers to me "what was that?" she asked and i whisper to her " he was checking me out when i was in a towel and yeah " she rolls her eyes and walks quickly into the cab and i sigh following behind her and i put my hand on her tigh as the driver starts to go " please dont be jelly today " she nods and leans her head on my shoulder " here you go ladies " i paid the driver and we ger out to this small shack on the beach and we enter " hello!" the cute old lady greets " for two" i say and she seats us at the first table " have a lovely dinner " she winks at us and i look at selena who starts giggling " that was weird " she says and we laugh " what would you like to eat " a little girl comes up to us with a paper and pencil and i smile " hey cutie your a waitor?" i ask and she nods " this is my family resturant so i get to do it sometimes " she says in her accent and i smile " alright then whats your best fishy?" i ask and she giggles " ummm i like Mahi Mahi or dolphin fish ... ummm or Grouper " she says and Selena and i look at eachother " umm we dont know about fish so just give us two of your faviortes alright?" she smiles and runs to the kitchen " she was so adroable !" selena says and i smile " yeah shes soo cute! " the girl comes back with waters and she goes telling the old lady something and the lady walks to us " my grand daughter says you both are famous?" she asks and the little girl is smiling " yes we are music artist and she also does Television " i say pointing at selena and she smiles " well we love hanging pictures of celbrities.. can we take one of you both " i nod and she gets her phone out taking photos of my and selena then a couple with the little girl " thank you so much and by the way you are a cute couple " she winks and i look at selena shocked " howd you know?" i ask and she smiles " i am very wise " she walks away and the little girls giggles " she is creepy sorry but your food will come out in a second " she goes to the kitchen and sel and i laugh and we play 20 questions.

The fish was amazing ! we had Mahi Mahi nuggests with Lemon and it was reallt excellent. As selena and i are leaving we say bye to the family and walk down to the beach as my phone rings its Hollywood recs " hello?" i say and the CEO comes out " hello demetria is selena with you if so put this on speaker " i put it on speaker " shes right here whats up?" i say " photos of you and her on the beach has came up on media and everyone knows about you both " selena and i look at eachother shocked " im so sorry... i know you never wanted this  to happen " i say to the CEO and he sighs " i know i didnt want it but actually since it happened Selenas album has sold 89% more and Heart Attack has been at number 1 on itunes since this morning " selena and i smile at eachother " so what happens now?" i ask and he coughs " well i guess Delena is out and its okay " me and selena cheer and i give her a big kiss " but that dose not mean you wont get hate so be careful on twitter and other Social Media sights girls.... have a good night" he hands up and i pick up selena swinging her around and giving her a bunch of kisses " this is so amazing i love you baby" she says and i smile " i love you too!"

When we get back to the Hotel there are a bunch of paps asking us a million questions but we stay quite walking in to the lobby... while walking to the elevator selena grabs me pulling me to the desk infront of the oervy guy " hey you !" she screams and he turns around " yes mam?" he asks and selena pulls me into a deep kiss " she is mine!... one more look at her funny and i will go off on you " he nods in shock and i giggle running with selena to the elevator ... when we get inside it i push her against the wall finishing the heated kiss she started and i moan on her lips " damn babe " she whispers and we get to our floor..... we run into our room taking off eachother clothes and making a passionate care free love.