Chapter 17

Demi POV

Today was Sels concert and I'm takin maddie back to Dallas after it cause she has school ... I'm so excited to see my baby sing even though I have many times before " babe are you almost ready ?" I say yeah and finish putting on my jacket and I walk out. Selena is dressed in sweats since we hair and make up and clothing is at the venue. I hold maddies hand and we follow Selena out to the SUV " ready ladies?" The diver asks and Selena says yes ... I kiss her cheek and neck and she smiles cuddling into me " are you hyped ?" I ask and she nods " I have butterflies " I smile and nibble on her ear. When we get to the stadium we run inside threw the back so we aren't seen. Selena goes straight to hair and make up and I hang out with maddie " why don't y'all do one and the same ?" She asks and I think for a while " I don't see why not ... Go ask sel " maddie nods and runs out the room ... I look threw my phone and I see missed texts from Ariana so I decided to FaceTime her ... The phone rings a couple times and it starts connecting. After a minute her cute adorable face shows up " hey baby girl " I say smiling and she waves " hiiii I miss you!" She says and I giggle " I miss you too cutie " she smiles and she looks so kissable right now " what are you doing " I ask " nothing just at the studio waiting for final cuts of Honeymoon Ave " I smile " I want to hear it when I'm back! " she pouts " when Are you coming babe ?" She asks and I think " day after tomorrow " she smiles and the door opens .. It's maddie " alright ill talk to you later byeee " she waves and blows my a kiss and I hang up " who was that ?" Maddie asks " Dallas ...." She nods and sits next to me " sel said it can be the encore song " I smile and go to the dressing room and I smile at my beautiful girl " one and the sameeeeee " I sing silly like and she laughs " this is gonna be funny " I nod and she gets dressed for the show.

Selena is ready so maddie and I walk her down to the stage " good luck baby " I smile and kiss her lips .. The crew comes together and we do the traditionally cheer ... Selena gets in position and she blows me a kiss and I send her a heart ... Then the show begins with Come and Get It...

The show is almost to an end. Selena is singing Who says and I'm in hair and make up for our song " you ready dem ?" Her stage manager asks and I nod giving a thumbs up ... He walks me to stage right and they give Selena the signal as she ends her song ... The crowd is cheering and Selena pretends that she show is over and she comes to the back stage but everyone is still cheering SELENA SELENA SELENA .... She smiles at me and her band goes back on the stage and everyone screams then she's goes out " you guys are just too amazing ! I have one more song for you with a special guest " everyone screams and cheers and im starting to get butterflies. .. The band starts playin one and the same.. Selena claps to the beat " EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOME THE BEAUTIFUL ..... DEMI LOVATO! " I run out to the stage as the intro continues and I hold Selena's hand and she starts singing " you come from here I come from there " I smile at her and sing my part " you rock out in your room I rock the world premier. Were more alike than anybody could ever tellll" and Selena sticks her going out at me smiling " every tell " the song goes on and Selena and I are running up and down the stage singing our hearts out and the crowd is going insane ... Once the song finishes we take a bow and I pick up Selena spinning her around and I kiss her softly on the lips and that makes the crowd even crazier .. I laugh and Selena kisses my cheek and we hold hands waving bye and we walk off the stage with the crowd cheering DELENA DELENA DELENA maddie hugs us and said how we did AWSOME and I give Selena a high five the crew congratulates Selena on the good show and me for a good performance and we go to the dressing room. Sel changes back into sweats and we head back to the hotel ....

Selena POV

That was the best show I have done. I was so happy to preform with Demi. It was the funnest thing ever and when she carried me I felt like a princess that she was protecting .. See what I did there ;) ... The car ride home was full of sillyness and when we got back to the hotel Demi started packing " baby ill miss you " I whisper and she kisses me " I know babe but I'll see you in LA after the tour " I nod and she kisses my forhead then continues packing " I take stuff out of her suit case and she sighs " seriously Selena I need to get maddie home stop ! " she sounded mad so I left to see maddie ... She was on her phone her suit case already packed and I lay next to her " hey maddie " she smiles " so what's new " I ask and she shrugs... I look at her phone and I see a photo of her and Ariana grande as she presses the home Button " you met Ariana? " I ask and she nods " yeah Demi introduced ...." She pauses and looks around nervously " yeah " she says simply and I know something is up "please maddie tell me what's going on " maddie sighs and shakes her head " can't do that sel " i pout and she looks guilty " Demi was with Ariana when she picked me up at the air port " I nod And lay back thinking to myself on why the hell would they be together .. Only one thing flashes threw my mind but I decied to push it away " so you like Ariana "maddie nods and I play with the ends of my hair " is there anything between her and Demi?" I ask and maddies shakes her head " there friends sel " maddie reassures me and I smile kissing her cheek " thanks maddie " she gives me a thumbs up and I look at the cieling ... There just friend dude .. Yeah

Demi POV

Maddie and i are at the airport and selena came to say bye... as we start to board the plane selena grabs my hand and kisses me hard " i love you demetria okay?" i smile and kiss her cheek " i love you too selena " she looks sad but i dont think much about it... we board the plane and maddie goes straight to sleep.. i start working from my laptop seeing about my album release...

When we land in dallas maddie and i head straight to our parents house... home sweet home!... when i get there maddie runs up to her room and my mom calls me into the kitchen... we give eachother huge hugs " baby girl i missed you so much!" she squeals and i smile " i missed you too mama" after a while of talking with my mom my older sister comes in the kitchen " hey little sis " she says messing with my hair and hugs me " hey dal.. missed you not so much " i teased and she smiles " good to have you back " she said and i shrug " just for the night then i have to head back to LA " she pouts and my dad walks in " well then il miss you too much.. dont go " he pretends to be sad and i jump on him hugging him " i missed you so much dad!" he smiles and kisses my forhead " i missed you too Demetria " i glare at him cause he knows i hate being called that and we all sit around the kitchen reminicing old times and it soon becomes late " alright well your gonna sleep in your old room need anything super star?" my mom says and i rolll my eyes " im fine.. good night " i kiss everyone and run up stairs getting into my Pjs... i text selena to have a good night and that i love her then i go straight to sleep.