Chapter 14

Selena POV

im starting my tour and today im in Dubai, ive been traveling like crazy and i miss Demi so so much... everyone has been so good with our relationship. We have apparently inspired and so on. im back stage at the venue waiting to go on and i call demi on facetime but theres no answer... i call again and it says connecting... finally her screen pops up " hey babe " i see demi in bed with messy hair and a blanket around her " hi baby.. i miss youu " she says smiling and i sigh " i miss you too babe... so whats up" she shrugs and looks somewhere with wide eyes then back at the camera " im just here... chillin " i nod and look around the room from what i can see.. nothing looks off " well then.... " it got akward but the stage manager came in " Go to hair and make up sel " i noded and looked back to my phone " well gotta go.. " she blew me a kiss then hung up.. well that was really weird.

Demi POV

Today has been so totally dull... ive missed selena so much but i had to keep working... while i was in the studio recording for finalizing on the last song i see a cute girl pass by ... shes walking with some blong twins and shes singing really beautifully... i sneak around so i can see her more and she starts singing my song heart attack... To mess around i join her at the chouras " you make me gloooooooow but i cover up wont let it shooooow" she turns around when she heres me and smiles " OMG DEMI!" the two guys laugh and i wave " hi you sing beautifully....." theres a pause cause i have no idea what her name is " ariana.... grande " she says and i think for a second.. hm ... ive heard that name before " sounds familiar " she starts to sing this song i LOVE from the radio and i notice its her song.. the way " wow i love that song!!! thats amazing... its nice to meet you ariana " she smiles and the boys leave saying they will meet her in the room " those were my dancers.. im here recording for my album " she smiles and i nod " same here.. whats your called?". " truly yours "  nod in a pproval " nice.. mine is Self titled " i smile and she laughs " i know im a big fan of yours " i look up and down her body and god she is so beautiful.. so perfect.. shes wearing a short dress so i see her amazing legs and her face is just so cute, ive never been with a girl other than selena so its weird " we should grab coffee or something sometimes ariana " i say and she smile ' yeah for sure... here " she takes my phone which was in my hands and she writes her number into my contacts and takes a photo of herself for it " there " i smile liking her fowardness and i do the same with her phone " ill text you later " i wink at her and she giggle and i walk away... when i get to the studio room i start to talk with the producer about this song and this girl dose not get off my mind! its crazy... when i finish my session i grab my phone looking her up on google.. i see stuff about her on nickalodean and her music and her photos... she really is geourgous... i finally cave in and send her a text

To : Ariana Grande :*

Hey, its later. Was wondering if you were still around maybe we could grab that coffe?

as i gather my stuff my phone vibrates and i see a new text 

From: Ariana Grande

To: Demi Lovato <3 

I am actually almost done.. come buy room B5 and we can head out from there 

 i smile and walk over to that room which is a hallway plus a couple doors down and i open the door... i see a bunch of guys and a lady gathered around the sound board as Ariana sings a song and i smile... Ariana sees me and waves and everyone looks back.. i wave and they say hi.. omne is Scooter Braun " hey demi what are you doing here " he smiles giving me a hug " i just met you new star outside..  shes amazing " he nods " yeah shes really great " the lady comes up to me " hi im arianas mom " i smile and shake her him " Demi.. lovato " the twin boys wave hi to me and i do the same and then i sit watching Ariana finish.. she comes out and everyone tells her how awesome she does and she gathers her things saying thank you .. she comes up to me " ready" i nod standing up " im  gonna go grab a coffee bye guys thank yuo for everything!" she waves and everyone says bye... we go down stairs and i look around " do you have a car or would you like to come with me?" i ask " nah ill go with you.. my mom drove me " i smile and walk to my car opening the door for her and she says thank you.. i get in and drive to the nearest star bucks... we get out and order our drinks then we sit waiting and we get to know eachother a bit " so where are you from " i ask " Boca Floroda " i smile ... florida is cool " im from dallas " she laughs a little and i look at her weird " demi i already know like everything about you so its cool.. just ask me stuff " i laugh a little and look into her deep bown here and she stares back.. i feel like we are communicated threw our eyes and i look down at her big smile with her adorable dimples " Demi and Ariana!" the dude says and i get up paying for our coffees and i give her hers at the table " thanks demi you didnt have to " she says and i smile " dont worry about it " she bites her lips which makes me focus on them... how cute and soft they look... " so what are you doing later " she asks and i think to myself " umm im all free how about you?" she thinks for a second " im free aswell... " we smile and drink out drinks in a comfortable silence finding out more about eachother without words... after a few minutes my phone rings and its Selena... fuckk selena.. my girlfriend.... fuck!... i excuse myself and pick up the phone walking away from ariana " Hey sel!" i say trying to pretend like im happy to speak with her.. even though i knod of am.." hey baby i miss you.. what are you doing".. " starbucks, just left the studio and you?"  " just got off the plane.. im gonna go to the hotel and relax " i nod even though she cant see me " alright baby well ill talk to you soon.. im gonna go home " . " okay bye beautiful! love you !" she says in her cute kid voice " love you too sel" i hang up and walk to ariana " how about we head to my place... you can check out my provate studio " she smiles and nods... we walk out to the car and i drive home.

when we get inside i show her straight to the studio room and she is amazed " wow its all white and so perfect... wow... i wish i had this " i smile as she looks around " Selena gomez... " she says in almost a whisper as she looks at Selenas plauqe on the wall next to mines " you guys are together i heard " i nod and she comes to me close " that sucks.. " i chuckle a little and stand up lifting her chin " sorry cutie " she puts her hands in mines and leans into me and i feel a magnetic force pushing me to her... i lean in and place a soft kiss on her perfect lips.. there so soft ... after that small kiss we look at eachother for a minute and i pull her close giving her a harder kiss that is rougher running my fingers in her long her... she moves her hands down to my ass squeezing it as we make out roughly in the middle of the room.. after a minute she pushs me against the wall and i grab her legs picking her up putting them around my waist never breaking this kiss..i carry her up to the room then i look at her body then to her eyes asking premission and she gives it to me... i take her her little dress and damn does this girl have an amazing body... i lay her on the bed as she starts to take off my clothes...

i kiss her neck stealling away a couple loud moans and she moves her hands up and down my body i take of her underwears and start to rub her clit slowly and she arches her back... she has her eyes closed and i kiss her softly over and over again then i stick 2 fingers up her which makes her scream.. shes so fucking tight its perfect... i get on top of her as i slowly go in and out of her and she is breathing heavily moving her hips up and down moaning.. it dosent take long at all for her to climax and i kiss down her body drinking her up... she tastes so amazing... and pure. i kiss her thighs and move my tounge around her for a while as she moans from the pleasure... i get up and kiss her neck as she catches her breath and i smile at her .. she bites her lips and kisses me hard " damn... demi, your fucking amazing " i laugh at her cursing cause she looks so innocent and i pull the covers over us holding her close and caressing her body " have you ever been with a girl?" i ask and she shakes her head " nope... " she smiles and pecks my lips " did you like it ?" she nods vigourasly and we giggles... i suck on her neck and she moans moving closer to me with her second until she is on top of me straddling my waist... she sits here moving her pussy up and down my body letting her wetness drop down on me and i moan biting my lips " you are really something special ariana " she blushes and bites her lips but my phone rings.. i see a request for facetime form selena and i ignore it quick so i can stare at ariana moving my and down my body.. she smiles and my phone rings again ... i groan " be quite please love.. sorry" she nods understandinly and i put the covers over my body sitting up a litte and i accept the call... " hey babe "she says and i fake a smile " hi baby.. i miss youu " i say trying to sound convincing" i miss you too babe... so whats up" i shrug and ariana starts to suck her finger for my pleasure which makes me start throbbing and i look at her with wide eyes " im just here... chillin " selena nods and i stay quite ... " well then.... " it got akward... some guy say " Go to hair and make up sel " i see her nod and she looks back at me saying " well gotta go.. " i blew her a kiss and wave a quick good bye and i hang up... i throw my phone to the table and groan " fuckkk" i rub my face and arirna holds my hands and kisses my neck slowly " Shhhh dont worry about her right now dem... you r with me " i smile and roll her over so that i am on top and i start kissing down her neck to her chest starting round two....

when we are done and tired i give her one of my tshirts and she puts her underwear i do the same... we walk down stairs and i make some sandwhiches for us cause sex is quit a work out .. she sits on the counter and smiles at me as i make them " damn chef sexyyy " she says and i giggle handing her a sandwhich and i stand between her legs eating mine " yeah yeah i dont cook much " she giggles and wraps her legs tight around me and pecks my lips " thank youuu " she takes a bite " its actually pretty good!" i smile and we continue chatting and eating...

when we are done we go back up stairs and lay in bed " you can stay here tonight if you want?" i offer and she contimplates for a second.. " mmmm Okay sure " she smiles and wraps my legs around me and i turn on the tv letting my hands roam her body.. damn its good to have sex and be with another girl even though i love selena alot its just a new experiance " whats on your mind baby " ariana asks and i smile at her calling me baby " nothing love " i kiss her nose and she cuddles up to me and i hold her close as we fall asleep.