Chapter 34

Note : if  im wrong on something let me know... thanks guys!

- 3 weeks later-  < based on  rumors>

Selena POV

" Selena gomez has canceled her tours to take a 'break' and be with her family but new roumers have surfused that she has been diagnosed with Lupus.. we will keep you updated on this story right here on.. " I grabbed the remote and turns the TV off... I laid back on the couch letting my tears silently fall down the sides of my face. how do the find shit out so fast... I was diagnosed 2 months ago and now its all over the news just cause i canceled some tours... ugh.. fuck the paparazzi and the stupid news reporters.... " Mama! " I hear david scream and i sit up quickly wiping my eyes " Hey baby whats up?" i ask and he runs sitting on my lap " when is Mommy coming?" he asks and i sigh " In a little while babe she was in rehersal... the new tour is coming soon you know?" he nods and i kiss his forhead  " Are you already mama?" he asks and i nod. he wipes away a tear that i forgot to wipe and he hugs me. We hear the door open and i look up to see Demi " Hey babies " She smiles putting her purse down and David runs to her jumping on her " Mommy!... how are you?" She picks him up easily and kisses his cheek " Im good and you? taking care of mommy?" he nods and she swings him around dropping him right next to me on the couch and he giggles then Demi kisses my lips softly " how are you princess?" i smile and hug her wrapping my arms tightly around her neck " good, i missed you " i whisper and she hugs me tight " Baby i have some news" she says and she looks at David and i and pulls him onto her lap as she sits on the couch " What is it Demi?" i ask worried since her face turned serious " well... my agent booked me to sing at a New Years in Niagra falls... " she says slowly and i look down sighing... of course she has to work.. " Ok " i say blankely and David looks devistated " Your not gonna eat grapes with mama and me?" he asks with puppy eyes since that was one of the traditions we have to eat whatever year it is that many grapes and each one is a wish... she hugs him tight and shook her head " You guys can come with me if you want?" she says and davids frown turns into a smile " Demi you know i dont want to be seen so much " I say and she nods in understandment " but babe i want to spend new years with you i want that midnight kiss... please just for this come along... you guys can stay in the trailer " she says pleading and David puts his hands together and gets on his knees " pleaseee mama " i sigh and put back with my eyes closed  pinching the bridge of my nose " Fine! " i say and david hugs me and Demi kisses me " YAYYYY Thank you Mommy " Demi says and i giggle hugging my little family... 

We were on the plane to canada and there is a bunch of paparazzi. " Selena is it true are you sick?!" " Where are you guys going?!" The scream. Im holding on to a covered David close to my chest while demi walks infront of us and Max helping us threw the crowd. When we finally get on the plane i put David on the seat and kiss his cheek " You good baby?" i whisper and he nods and i sit on a seat myself and Demi sits next to me " Are youuu ok?" she asks smiling and i nod kissing her cheek " how are you feeling today?" She whispers to me since David dosent really know what exactly is going on " Weak " I answer honestly and Demi lays me down on her chest playing with my hair " You be fine Sel.. im glad you decided to come " She whispers and i nod falling asleep slowly. 

We are at sound check here and its freezing! like... you dont even know tis fucking cold! David is loving the snow but i am shaking " Mama look! " He screams and i turn tohim laying on the floor making snow angles and i smile....  " HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT CANADA THANKS FOR COMING OUT TO THIS SOUND CHECK " i hear Demi scream and i smile looking at her from the fence while david is playing " ITS SO COLD YOU GUYS SHOULD BE HOME " she says and David laughs and puts on the fence looking threw it to see his Mommy " I wish you all had hot coco! " she says and David asks if we can get closer and i nod. I talk to max and he takes us back stage so we can get closer and Demi is in the middle of singing Neon lights .... David is dancing crazily all around me and Demi looks at us and smiles then runs back and gives me a kiss in the instrumental and grabs Davids hand. They run out and the crowd goes crazy " Say hi David " She says and puts the mic to him and he waves " Hi! " Everyone Awwws and demi kisses his cheek " This is my son david guys isnt he an awesome dancer?" everyone screams and he looks to me then jumps around as Demi starts up a new song... She sings Heart Attack which david loves and he runs around dancing and stands with the drummer just exploring everything and after than song Demi points to him so he can go back to me and he runs hugging me " Had fun?" i ask and he nods smiling and i hold him close watching the rest of Demi's set. 

We were now in the dressing room it was 30 minutes till Demi sang and we were drinking hot Coco and Demi was doing her hair and make up " excited?" i ask and she nods and i kiss her cheek David is looking out the window of the trailor "Mommy theres people screaming your name " he says and Demi smiles " Yeah they are some fans babe... Like in Mama and Mommys concert " He nods and i hold him from behind so he dosent fall while looking out.

" Show time Ms. Lovato " A guy says and she nods and gets up from the couch where we were cuddling " come out when its almost 12?" she asks and i nod and she hugs me tight " Goodluck Mommy " David hugs Demi and she walks out to the stage... David watched Demis entire set with me it was very long. There was one more artist before the clock struck 12 and Demi had to stay back stage to do the count down " Mama can we go now?!" David asked for the millionth time and i look at the time... 11:45 .. " I guess so stay close to me alright?" He nods and we walk out of the trailor with Max and to the back stage area. Demi was drinking water there and David runs to her jumping on her lap " Mommy you were awesome " he says and she giggles " Thanks baby and what did Mama think??" she asks patting her other leg for me to sit and i do " I think you were amazing as usual baby " She smiles and kisses me then a stage manager comes up " After the countdown can you sing this song?" He asks handing her a paper and she nods " Sure thing " He smiles giving her a thumbs up and i sigh " You are just so needed everywhere hm?" she nods and David runs around being a social butterfly with all the diffrent artist that were there. 

The clock was about to strike so all the artist went out on stage and i stood on the side holding david close to me " 5......4.....3.....2....1! " Everyone screamed and things went crazy...Demi ran up to me and kissed me hard and passiontly and i smiles holding her close then she kissed davids forhead hugging us both tightly " Demi your on! " A stage hand said and she ran back out and started singing the song they gave her... as the song started i felt myself loosing touch with everything... everything got blurry and i got dizzy " Mama?" I hear david call before i black out completly.....