TLGMMBG ♡52♡

SAM’s POV:

“Iya??” My jaw dropped as she stood in front me looking clueless.

“Mama, you know her?” Marco scraped an excitement even jumping up and down while his mother cuddles him.

Iya looked at me in the eyes like she doesn’t even know what’s going on. She studied my face for a few minutes before she finally decided to open her mouth. “I don’t think we’ve met before.” She said to me while she shook her head and then she smiled reassuringly.

Is she freaking kidding me?! “Wait-What?!” I blurted out as I bit my lips.

“Yeah. I don’t think I’ve seen you in the past. Why? Have we met before?” She puts down Marco on the couch and stayed beside me while I sat down on the bed hysterically.

“Seriously?! Or you’re just playing a prank on me?” I raised an eyebrow and laughed a little.

“No. I’m serious. This is actually the first time I have seen you face to face. Hell yeah that I know you, ‘coz you’re famous on your field but I am quite sure that this is the first time we’ve met.” Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

I left my mouth hanging for too long like flies could constantly stay there for life. This is too much, like, is this some kind of a joke or life’s really toying me?

Hindi kaya may kakambal siya? Hindi naman impossible yun diba?

Hindi ko keri 'to.

“Are you okay?” She patted my hand lightly.

I shook my head. “Yeah. Sorry about that. Nagkamali lang siguro ako, baka kamuka mo lang.” I answered briefly with a fake smile.

“I think you should get some more rest. You probably knocked out all your energy. Here, I’ll make your bed. Or you’re hungry? You want me to grab something for you?” She was on my head board making the bed by doing some straightening stuff with the pillow.

I immediately thought of something and decided to make Iya away from me and Marco. “Perfect. Thanks.” I said with a suppressed smile

“Okay, just a little bit.” She kissed Marco on the forehead before she marched her way out of the room.

After she shuts the door, I immediately interrogate this cute little boy who is currently playing with his hands. It took me a few seconds before I decided to go on. Always remember, kids don’t lie you can ask them to simply know the truth.

“Marco.” I called him out.

“Hmm?” He looked at me.

“Ahm-Since when pa kayo nasa Canada?”

“Hmmmmm. Eversince I was born. This is the first time we’ve been here nga po eh. Sabi kasi ni Mama birthday nung older brother niya.” He answered back while his eyes smile adoringly.

Great! Mas lalo lang akong naguluhan. Tsk.

“Eh nasan yung Papa mo?”

“He’s home. Ayaw niya sumama kasi may work daw.” He shrugged his shoulders indifferently.

“Why? is there a problem?” I asked curiously.

“He’s always busy kasi kaya nakaka-sad po.” He sniffed as if tears were falling down his face.