TLGMMBG ☠49☠

CHASE’s POV:

If there’s one million reasons for me to give her up, one reason is enough for me to fight for her and that’s love.

I’ll never get tired of loving her.

“Iho, thanks for the greatest gift she’ll ever receive in her life.” Tita Anne grabbed both of my hands and squeezed them gently.

“I am so proud of you iho, alam na talaga magmahal ng baby boy ko. Syempre as your Mom, I have to give you some credits with all that efforts huh?” Mom said while she smiles from ear to ear and folded her arms across her chest.

I smiled to both of them half happy and half suspicious ‘coz I seriously thought that they were going to interrogate me, but to my surprise they just treat me and  fed me all the food in the world for the reason of what I did for Sam on her birthday.

After our dinner, dumirecho na agad ako sa pad ko para makapagpahinga.

I lied myself comfortably in my bed and sleep as long as I could. Tomorrow’s definitely a different day for me.

I finished my business degree in advance in New York and I’m having my Masterals for the next few months in Boston.

As effective as tomorrow, I’ll be the acting chairman and CEO of our largest merged company which my Dad built with the help of-of course Mom’s money.

Mom inherited everything from her billionaire Japanese Dad which is Grandpop Shinichi Tomogawa when she was 18, her Mom and Dad’s parents sets them up for a wedding and eventually after years of togetherness they separate throughout their relationship.

Mom couldn’t stand his love for money and power and Dad had to put all their wealth on his names; which means Mom never gets any unless Dad gives her.

He is a scumbag and a big monster. I’m doing all this to get what my Mom deserves to have, and if this is what my Dad wants me to do, I’ll be, for Mom.

 Morning arrived and at 5 in the morning I had to prepare for work. I cooked pancake for myself and make myself a tea. Had some few exercise just to stay in shape and then took a bath, get dressed formally into suit and tie and headed down to my office.

I am managing our shipping line and aircraft maintenance business which was handed down to my brother when he was 16 but he had to put up his own “so-called-business” and disappoints Dad that’s why our father just arranged his marriage with  Tricia, so that he’ll have his worth and contribution in our family.

See? That’s what kind of a monster he is. All he wants was money and fortune, nothing more nothing less. And to his luck, Kuya Chad had loved her ever since they met.

My father had to secure my position in this company that’s why dalawang posisyon agad ang binigay niya sakin.

”Power over your people..it’s all about being rich and powerful.” My Dad always tells me.