Chapter Thirty Six - The Vengeful Prank Life

Pranks, pranks and more pranks! Today I with the help of two trusty people pulled off the bestest prank ever!

Who are these two people you ask? Read on to find out!

-Eva xox

_______________________________________________

"..Eva...Hello? Ev-"

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I quickly asked, jumping out of my trance.

"Are you alright?" He questioned, looking sincere.

"Yeah, I was just thinking-"

"About Matt?" He added.

I nodded, frowning a little when I heard that rascal's name.

"I just don't understand why he'd do something like that, you know? Like, why would someone do that to someone else? And I hate how everyone believes that stupid rumour! I don't have a freaking STD!"

"Just forget about him, and everyone else for that matter. By tomorrow everyone would of forgotten about it."

"I doubt it," I sighed, twirling pieces of speghetti around my fork.

"Me too."

I rolled my eyes at his stupid attempt at comforting me.

"You know what? I don't want to stay here and cry about it. I'm not going to let stupid Matt ruin my life. I want to get even."

"Why would you get Evan? I'm right here, I'm just as good-"

"No you idiot! Even, not stupid Evan."

"Oh!" He sighed, after realising his mistake. "So what type of prank were you thinking about pulling on him?"

"I'll call it, no mercy."

"I like that sound of that," Kat agreed, rubbing his hands together in the way evil villains did in cartoons.

"But before we start the prank, we need to get a few people on side first."

If Matt wants a war, then it's a bloody war he's going to get.

************************************

"Are you sure this is the right house?" Kat whined, as he looked over his shoulder for the billionth time.

"Yes, Christie said she was positive it is this one. Now stop looking so suspicious!" I scolded, as I knocked on the door again.

"If they don't answer this time, then I think we should go. It's not that great of an idea anyway-"

"Hello?" Paige interrupted, answering the door.

"Ah Paige! We were hoping this was your house!" I smiled widely at her.

"Oh okay, so what's up?" She asked, looking across the both of us, a little confused.

K"You know how Matt spread this huge rumour about me having an STD?"

"Yeah, are you alright?"

"He made it up-"

She cut me off with a long gasp.

"He made it up?" She repeated.

"Yes, and now everyone in the whole school thinks I'm a walking, talking disease!"

"Oh, you poor thing!" She cooed, pulling me into a tight hug. "Is there anyway I can help you clear things up?"

I fought the urge to send Kat a sinister smile and kept a straight face.