Chapter Twenty Nine- The found life

The found life

Well yes we were found in the end. I'm sure things would've been quite a bomber if I'd been stuck in the airport all day with my arch nemesis. But then remember my life is usually filled with the unluckiest misfortunes. Remember??? I'm Eva Richards.

"What are you doing here?" I poked my tongue at ...........

At who you wonder? Well you really wanna find out? Then read ahead my friend and explore the galaxies of my life.

Eva xox

________________________________________________________________________________

"Yes. We-are-lost." Said Matt, pausing between each word to make things more clarified.

"I get it Matt, you don't need to talk in retard language, I get it. We're lost."

"So what do we do?" Asks Matt.

"Umm maybe just sit here and wait for them to search this massive airport for us."

"Thank you for gracing us with your sarcasm Beaver."

"Your welcome. Now shut up Matt I'm starting to regret ever coming here."

"I'm starting to regret ever bringing you- but we're stuck together now lets get our selfs one of those blueberry muffins over there and we'll go on a family hunt."

"Blueberry muffins?"

"Yup! Can't you smell them from here they taste the best" he said enthusiastically running of to a near by airport Starbucks.

Running after him, I banged into something solid... Awch.

"Sorry, oh cr** I'm so sorry Eva," said an o-so familiar voice as he got up, helped pull me up and ran a hand through this black fluffy hair.

"What are you doing here?" I poked my tongue at Kat.

"Can't a man be invited to go with his friend to the Gold Coast?" He grinned. "Yes, Matt invited me."

Oh great! I'm stuck in a hotel for a week with an annoying as hell childhood nemesis and an annoying silly flirt.

God help me.

"Come over to Starbucks," I pulled Kat by his wrist. "That silly kid is dying over not eating one of those Starbucks muffins.

________________________________________________________________________________

After about ten minutes of Matt panicking and complaining because the last of the blueberry muffins he had an eye on were sold out to the customer before him, I had finally managed to convince him that raspberry and white chocolate muffins were just as good, we then we finally sat down with a frappé and muffin each at a booth in the airport Starbucks.

"You're dating Amelia?" Chocked out Matt while he was drinking his frappé. It spat out onto Kat's face and trickled down to the v-neck of his t-shirt. "Amelia? I thought you liked ehmm hemm?" Matt coughed.

"Okay look fine maybe I'm not really dating Amelia." He looks uncomfortable.

"What do you mean by maybe?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Oh well okay fine I'm not."

"Why make the lie then?"

"Umm."

"He wanted to see if the girl he likes got jealous when he told her." Says Matt whilst chewing his muffin.

Kat quickly nudges Matt and they give each other weird glares.