Chapter Fifteen- The kilogram Chocolate life

This chapter is dedicated to huda98h and Amerator67549 the fourth and fifth commenters. Thanx girls for your support.

The kilogram chocolate life.

The only way I can explain how today went. I just really hope that after this I don't get obese, or get diabetes or heart problems or... Well I better stop panicking. I'm sure you guys have got the deal. And Matt if you happen to be reading this... PISS OFF.

____________________________________________________________________________

So now I'm just getting ready for school, thinking of the deal I made with Kat last night. Hopefully it was the right thing to do and another hopefully, the admirer or creeper will get me what I asked for.

Flash Back )))))))))

"Deal," I say shaking Kat's hand.

"But in one condition." I add.

"What?"

"That you ask whoever it is to get me a kilogram box of chocolate and bring it to the door within twenty four hours."

Relief washes over his face, "view, I thought you were going to ask me who it is?"

"I know there's no way you'd tell me and besides I can find out myself."

"Oh really now?"

"Yup."

"One kilo chocolate box coming up fatty."

I give him a death glare.

"Just joking."

____________________________________________________________________________

As soon as I arrive at school Christie greets me and I can tell that already she's really changed her style of clothes. She wearing a baggy tank top and a pair of jeans which is so unlike her. I can tell that the whole pregnancy thing is taking a toll on her life. Stupid Kat. At the moment he deserves to be slapped.

"Hey Eva."

I can tell by the tone of her voice that she's quite upset.

"Hi."

"Eva, I really am pregnant, I used this pregnancy tester..." Tears roll down her cheeks.

"Don't worry things'll be alright." I try to comfort her by patting her shoulder.

She wipes away her tears and looks at me, "Emm can't know, no one here can."

I take a sigh, this is going to be a hard chapter in her life.

"Kat called me last night, it was awkward. He asked me if I'm alright and then whether there was any way we could get rid of the baby and then he apologized and said he didn't mean it he was just stressed," she told me.

I walked with Christie into class, my brain whirling around.

"School is finishing early," says Ms Hewlett getting everyone's attention. "There's a fire drill for staff happening at one thirty so make sure your ready to leave at 1 o'clock sharp."

Yay! Half a day. What joy. I didn't even pray for this miracle. Thanks God.

I take a seat in class and Christie grabs her books and heads off to her class. I still haven't seen any of my friends here today.

I get out my Maths book and start copying down examples when someone plops down in the seat next to me, presuming its May, I say "Unusual for you to be late May."

"I don't think I look anything like a girl." Says a familiar masculine voice.

I turn my head to see Kat sitting next to me. All the girls are either staring at me or whispering to each other. I continue jotting down mathematical equations when Kat speaks, "what do I do?"