Chapter Four - The Detention Life

My life has become a series of misfortune. And today was no exception. Off you go and read why, you nosy parker.

________________________________________________________________

What type of stupid, brain dead idiot, calls someone at this time of the night? I tapped 'accept' and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked, in a rather irritated tone.

"Hello. Is this...um," the unfamiliar, and suspiciously deep voice paused to hide a laugh, "is this um, Dominos Pizza?" The voice had turned into a fit of laughter.

"Um no. Who is this?" I asked trying to act calm. I was cranky when I didn't get enough sleep.

"The names Bond, James Bond," once again my ears were met by the annoying, and really weird laugh coming from the obviously retarded stranger.

"Okay, dude. You have three seconds to hang up or I swear, I will find where you live and do some real damage to that stupid head of yours, oh and make sure to lock the doors and windows to your house. One! Two! Th-"

And with that the coward hung up. I showed him.

I placed my phone on my bedside table and flipped my pillow to the cold side.

Just as I was about to drift off to dream land. My phone began to ring. Oh my goodness!

I quickly grabbed my phone.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed into my iPhone.

"It's just James Bond again, so this isn't Dominos pizza?" The idiot will pay for this.

"Oh, you again. I'm just tracing this call while I'm on google maps," I lied, "I'll be there with my tranquilliser gun and cage, shortly."

"Wow beaver, I knew you were a creep...but really?" The unfamiliar voice began to sound familiar.

"You belong in a zoo Matt! Stop calling me, or I will make you pay for it tomorrow!" Who does this idiot think he is.

"Oooh, I'm so scared." He mocked.

"And so you should be- wait why am I still talking to you!" I quickly hung up and put my phone on vibrate.

No more calls from a boy who needs to be put in a mental asylum for me.

********************************************************************************

"I swear, the boy was dropped waaay too many times as a baby," I complained to May on our way to school, "I mean, it would explain a lot of things. Why he is so stupid, why there's so many dents on his head-"

"How do you know there are dents in his head?" Questioned May.

Brain! Quick! Think fast! I can't have May thinking I'm a nutcase that looks at people's heads to see if there are any dents!

"...I don't." I reassured her. She just gave me a look that said. 'I'm questioning your sanity'- and so she should be. Ahaha nah she shouldn't, I'm perfectly normal. Although I haven't been tested so I could actually be a nutcase. Hmmm I like the sound of that. Evangeline The Nutcase.

"That's it I've lost the plot." I let out a sight. Wait did I say that out loud?

"Yeah, I think you've finally cracked. We should have you tested-"

"I was actually thinking that! Oh my god! We could be telepathic twins!" I beamed.

How cool would that be. Long lost telepathic twins, forget iMessage! We could just think of something and the other would know. And we could easily cheat in tests. I'd be in one class and have a maths book open while May has a test in maths and if i just think of the answers, she'd write them down. I think I'm actually onto something.