Chapter Thirty four - the art life

This whole time I haven't been that truthful with you guys....the truth about me is that I am secretly an artist. There I've said it, I'm the future Michael angelo and Van Gogh rolled into one artistically being.....

Okay all if that was a load if rubbish and I suck at art, but in my defence it's not completely my fault. I've got a teacher to blame for that. Mrs Nester.

Go on and read for yourself about how lovely that woman is. Hopefully she inspires YOU to pursue your artistic dreams.

-Eva XOX

__________________________________________________________

"Ahh, I've been waiting for soo long to do that!" He cheered, pushing the door open.

"Kat, I can't believe you stole my first kiss!" I scolded, squinting a little so I could let my eyes adjust to the light.

"Kat? It's the first time I kiss you and you think I'm another guy?" Evan questioned.

"E-Evan?!" I screamed in disbelief.

"Yes, that's right. Evan, not stupid Kat-"

"You took my first kiss you idiot!" I yelled again, ignoring the glares we were now getting from other students in the corridor.

"Uh-uh. Does it usually take you this long to process things?" He sneered, raising an eyebrow.

"You don't get it, do you?" I demanded, balling my fist angrily.

"Obviously I don't. Care to explain?"

I inhaled and exhaled slowly in an attempt to calm myself down- but it didn't seem to be working.

"You kissed Emm, then you kissed me!"

"I thought we were over the me kissing Emm thing-"

"No! You kissed her then kissed me! That means I've got some of Emm's germs in my mouth!" I shrieked, my mind thinking of how many diseases I could be infected with.

"Are you for real?"

"Do you know how many people she's kissed? I could like die from a lip infection because of y-"

And just like that, the idiot crashed his lips into mine. I quickly pulled away as a wave of disgusting images of lips with infections flooded through my brain. Gross!

"Don't you ever do that again! I don't plan on dying at the age of 32!" I yelled at him again, pointing an accusing finger with each word.

"Whatever you say!" He called, sending a wink my way as he walked in the opposite direction.

Ugh, the nerve of that boy!

*********************************************

"The problem with this school is that some of you children don't value art! You know, my son he is only eight years old and he is an artist! Not because he got his talent from me, but because he values it!..." I decided to zone out of Mrs Nester's daily lecture.

She had been my art teacher for only two years, and in those short two years she would of probably given us around two billion lectures....okay maybe I'm exaggerating just abit, but this lady didn't know how to shut up. If she wasn't talking about how our school sucks compared to other schools in Adelaide, or telling us Art is what makes the world go around, then she was telling us how perfect her children were, and how they were the future famous artists of the world.

I guess she didn't know the well known fact that all artists become famous after they die. So unless she's planning to murder her own children for the sake of art, she needs to shut it.