Chapter One- The door to my life

Sitting down in one of the worn out, back row seats of the school bus, I pulled out my iPod and popped the earphones into my ears. I didn't even feel like thinking at the moment. All I wanted was to burry my head into my blanket and go to sleep. I just wasn't in the right mood today and I had no one to sit next to in the bus, as it wasn't May's day to ride the bus.

I could hear someone calling 'BEAVER' from the front of the bus and lifting my head from looking at the boring floor, I could see no other than Matt with a smirk spread across his face.

Lets face it I had nothing better to do then let you in on a bit more of my life. So let me start with my three amazing friends.

May is a friendly and very funny girl with a personality you cannot find anywhere else in the world. Her humor is unique to herself and I love her adventurous and bubbly ideas. She has natural auburn hair with a few sets of freckles dotted around her cheeks.

Then there's Skye, who is quite a pretty girl with shoulder length blond hair that comes to cute little curls at the end as does have some effect on the boys. She's got a fun bubbly personality even though her parents are divorced and has a bit of a harsh family life.

The third friend is Jasmine, who we all call Jazz. She has lightly tanned skin with silky brown hair and awesome, black highlights. She's a little shyer than the rest of us and has the funniest laugh. Jazz is always there to listen to you and help out.

As soon as I wrote this sentence, I notice some beady eyes peering over the page. Putting my hands over the sheet to cover it from prying eyes, the nosey parker plops into the spare seat next to me. I let out a huge sigh and shove it in my bag. I don't think I even need to mention who it is. Hitting my bag on their face, I turn my iPod on, once again. This was going to be a long journey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time we got to school, I was in a hurry.

'Keep calm and carry on.' I repeated to my self over and over again.

Me being in such a hurry, I bumped into Jazz.

"Hey!" she said cheerily.

"Hi." I replied in my flat out tone.

I think she realized I was in one of my moods so she asked, "What's up Eva? You alright?"

"Matt" I answered. She didn't even ask. Even knows how annoying he is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here I am sitting in 'free period' continuing my story.

The bus trip was torture. Matt was trying to talk to me about random stuff and reminding me of some of my childhood misfortunes or in other words embarrassing moments. He even teased me a little and when I didn't reply or retaliate and just moved my head to what I was listening to on my iPod, he gave up. But let's forget about him. Let me tell you about my school and where I live.

So, like I mentioned before, I love in a small town where everyone knows each other, but I guess you're wondering... Where? Well not to disclosure all my information to you, I live in Australia. Yes, the land down under! My town is located just outside of Adelaide, the capital city of South Australia.

Considering we are a small town, this comes with typical disadvantages. Such as: Having to drive to Adelaide for your average target or k-mart, for any documents you need legalized, for anything else you need that our town doesn't have and just for an outing. Lets face it, you'd be bored to death if you just stayed in my town. Aldinga.