Chapter Five- The Scheming life

Well what is a scheming life you ask? And how much of a schemer can a fifteen year old girl be? Well I'd like to say this is when connections come in handy. So what are you waiting for? Dig your noses into this.....

___________________________________________________________________

"Mitchell!" I gasped in horror.

What was he doing here? He never seemed to me like the detention type. Well then again he was problerby wondering the same thing about me.

"Eva." He said. Poor brother. It seemed like he was in a state of shock.

"What are you doing here?" I asked again.

" Mitchell here, has earned himself a month of detention," explained the teacher. "Now get into your seats!" She yelled at the top of her voice.

Well that explained him coming home late for the past few weeks.

"And what got you into here sister?"

"Him" I said, pointing at Tyler.

He seemed to ignore me and went off to sit with the gang I asked to join, after shaking hands with Tyler on the way.

Traitor.

"Is that your sister?" One of the gang members asked my brother.

"Yup." He answered.

I knew they had told Mitchell about me asking to join the gang when they all burst out laughing.

Life was so unfair.

___________________________________________________________________

Well here I am at home with my pen and paper. Unfortunately my iPad is out of charge, so HayDay'll have to wait.

Detention wasn't so bad after all. I had made a deal with my bro that we both wouldn't tell mum about our detention. He also kindly offered to help me in getting back both Matt and Tyler.

So this is where the scheming and connections come in.

So here I am typing a wonderful, fake letter to Matt about him being chosen to be on a new show. Yeah right!

I wrote:

Dear Mathew West,

The Australian Broadcasting corporation (ABC) is pleased to announce to you, that you have been nominated to take part in our brand new show, Talent Teens, that will be aired on television in the next few months.

We are taking a tour around Australia and choosing random students from public schools all around Australia. You are one in five other students who have been nominated from your school for our show. The teachers who nominated you cannot be mentioned for legal purposes, but they mentioned a few interesting talents that you could perform on the show.

We hope you can turn up for this talent show on this Saturday the 17th of May at 1pm in Aldinga National Park.

We wish you the best of luck and if you cannot make it for our talent show please phone Melissa Beggins our receptionist on: 0419542890

Regards,

ABC Director for Talent Teens

Mark Henkins.

Reading it made me snicker badly. I licked a stamp and stuck it on the envelope and sealed it. Mum always has stamps around because of her news agency job. I know it's a bit old fashion but letters seem more official, right?

___________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, my week passed on. I still had another lesson of working with Rosemary, but I always kept in mind that I was going to get him back.