Chapter Twenty Four - The Hospital Life

The hospital life?

After today's experience, I'm sure I've had my fair share of hospital visits and emergencies. Lets just say- I wont touching another cinnamon donut anytime soon.

_______________________________________

I headed out of a small bakery with a cinnamon donut when I heard the bell of Kat's bike. At first it tasted a bit funny, but after a few bites, I was used to the 'different' taste.

"You're finally here!" I called, running up to Kat's bicycle. "Come on, we need to get to Christy's house!" I ordered, climbing onto the back of his bike. "Why are you looking at me like that? Lets go!"

"I don't think that's a good idea," he said, looking at the ground. God, why'd he have to be such a Scardy Kat...see what I did there? "What are you gonna do when you get there anyway? You can't just storm in there and do who knows what!" He yelled, getting all angry.

I shuffled off the bike and gave him death glare, "Are you going to take me there or not?"

"He'll just bash me for taking you there!" He yelled again, letting go if his bike letting it drop to the floor with a loud bang.

"Are you taking me or not!" I repeated again, wanting to pull out Kat's non existent hair.

"I can't." He grumbled, picking up his bike slowly, "I'm sor-"

"Just shut up and get lost! I hate you!" I called, running as fast as I could in the opposite direction. If that loser can't get me there than I guess I'll have to get there myself.

Next stop, Christy's house.

***********************************

My heartbeat accelerated as I made my way to the front door. 'Just get in there and bash his face in.' I reminded myself, giving the door a knock.

'What if he tries to kill me?'

'Rape me?'

'Or put me in a human millipede- like the centipede version but worse!"

I quickly shook those thoughts out of my head as I heard footsteps come towards the door.

"Eva?" Answered, Christy, swinging open the door, motioning for me to come inside. "What are you doing here?"

"Is your brother home?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

"No, he's ou-"

"When will he come back?"

She gave me a puzzled look, "I'm not sure, he's out with some friends-"

"Is Mitch with him?"

"I think- Eva whats with the 21 questions? Is everything alright?" She still had that confused look on her face, I shot her back a blank one.

"Nah, everything's just fine," I lied casually, "I've been stalked by a psychopath for more than a couple of weeks now, I found out he was a brother of a person I used to be friends with and just yesterday I was knocked out by this so called friends brother and to top it all off you were lying to me the whole time!" I paused, trying to catch my breath. "Why did you keep this from me?!"

"I don't understand," she replied, slowly.

"What's there to understand! You lied to me! Kat's not the father, Joel the fucking psycho is! And as freakishly messed up that is, you still never told me he was the creeper! I thought we were friends!"

"How was I supposed to know you had a stalker?" She snapped, trying to defend herself.

"Everyone knew!" I yelled back.