Chapter Nine- The horrifying Life

Horrifying must definitely be added to the list describing by life. Talk about bad dreams, well this was reality. Today, I was really scared and horrified.

So what are you waiting for? I know you can't wait to start! So what's holding you back?

Dig your nose into the horrifying aspect of my life.

___________________________________________________________________

Come on answer.

"Hello." Said the voice at the other end.

"ROSEMARY YOU IDIOT." I shouted.

Now let me explain.

I've got a bucket next to me, waiting for me to puke and my mother who's at the chemist, trying to find me some suitable medicine.

My dearest friend, Rosemary, did something to the pizza he delivered the other night and now I feel quite sick.

Most likely in the next few hours, the rest of the family will be sick and I don't want them to suffer because of the pranks I've pulled on Matt. This was between me and him, so what is he thinking poisoning the whole family?

"Oh, it's my best friend Beaver." He answers cheekily.

"Now my whole family is gonna get sick too, you idiot. What were you thinking poisoning the pizza? Huh, smarty."

He burst out laughing.

"Mitch is a nice guy you know. I didn't poison the pizza."

"Yeah right."

"But I didn't say, that I didn't give you a can of flat fanta." He chuckled.

"You freakin idiot. And how'd you know I was the one going to drink the fanta?" I questioned.

"Simple. You said that Fanta is your favorite in that damn interview thing and besides you only ordered one fanta. The rest were all cokes and lifts."

And with that, I ended the call abruptly and vomited straight into the bucket.

It was sort of a relief that no one else was going to get sick. I was especially worried for mum, because she is pregnant.

So it was a good idea after all, calling the unknown number he had called me from before and trying to question him.

I wouldn't be Evangeline Christopher Richards if I don't get him back.

___________________________________________________________________

I gazed at my reflection in the mirror.

I was wearing a cream colored, knee length dress with my new silver flats and my black hair was let down.

I looked completely different.

It's a couple of days after my sick spell, but now I am feeling much better and mum literally forced me to come to yet another 'Aldinga Monthly Community Get Together Party.' I know, such a long name.

I walked around through the back of the community centre, taking a short cut to where the drinks were. Lifting a bottle of Fanta, I poured a good amount in a plastic cup and walked around to look for my friends.

"I knew you'd be here!" Exclaimed Skye, hugging me from behind.

I smile formed on my lips as I saw May making funny faces behind Skye. These were my friends. But wait a minute, where was Jazz?

"So is Jazz here?" I ask the girls.

"Yup." Said May between giggles.

"And she's dancing with Ted." Added Skye.