Chapter Thirty Three- The boy life

The boy life

Yes the boy life, no buts, just read on if you can handle the drama.

Xox.

Eva

My bad luck was really to get to me today. First off I had to wake up half an hour early to go to school because Mitch had soccer practice and he was my ride.

I guess you're wondering why I don't just take the bus anyways but yesterday after I came home in the worst mood ever, I threatened Mitch to dob on him unless he drove me to school.

Matt caught the school bus and there was no way I was bumping into him first thing in the morning.

But I suppose my bad luck ran in to me anyways.

After taking a shower and using my nice strawberry shampoo, I dressed into my black mini skirt and loose white top, popped on a pair of black boots and slipped into Mitch's prized VW.

Today I was wearing black 'n white style.

Having my school bag drooping off my left shoulder, I walked into the school gates coming past the one and only 'Matt West.'

There was plenty of room for us to go past each other but he purposely closed the gap and pushed past me forcefully without a word.

It was his way of showing me he was upset and trust me he had done it before. But last time he was smirking which was a difference.

Mitch saw this,chuckled and copied Matt's oh so pleasant gesture. "well good morning to you." I mumbled and headed off towards the bleachers.

Unsure of what to do, I pulled out my phone and played a level of Candy Crush before I received a text.

LONELY THIS MORNING? WHY DON'T U COME AND SIT WITH ME ;)

Ugh it was from Evan.

Why am I so unlucky?

WHY DON'T YOU GET EMM TO SIT WITH U? U SURE AS HELL ENJOYED HER SUCKING YOUR FACE YESTERDAY.

HMM... K. EXCEPT SHE'S NOT HERE...

I sighed and went back to playing Candy Crush.

When he didn't get a reply from me, he replied.

WELL SOMEONE'S JEALOUS ;)

I huffed; JEALOUS OF EMM? HAH! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. I copied his response from yesterday.

"Idiot," I muttered and continued with my game only to be tapped on the shoulder by the idiot himself.

Then my phone beeped, TURN AROUND PRETTY FACE.

"Hey pretty face! Looks like the text took too long to send." He moves into the seat next to me.

"Don't call me that," I mutter.

"What? But you are a pretty face."

"Just leave Evan."

"So kissing Emm really made you jealous didn't it?"

"Look Evan I don't care who you kiss okay."

"But you can't blame me for being so hot," he chuckled. "it's not my fault that two lovely ladies wanna kiss me."

"Me wanna kiss you? Huh yeah right," I scoffed.

I mean I'm not denying part of me hurt but I don't even like him that much.

Plus he's a jerk. You can do way better Eva.

I stood up to walk away but he quickly grabbed my wrist, "Friends?" He asked.