Chapter Eleven- The gossip life

So a gossip life, hey? Definitely. Today I felt like I had a major migraine and gossip didn't make any things better. But just MAYBE I might have a few days of peace with Matt in hospital. Or MAYBE not.

I'm going to repeat this sentence again.

What has the world come to?

My thirteen year old cousin was down on the floor, proposing to Jazz for marriage with cheeseles!

Now is the time for you to pinch me. I'm asleep, right???

Then I hear Jazz call out wait. Ted turns around and produces some roses from behind his back. "Jazzy, I love you. The whole marriage thing was a joke,but I really love you. So Jazz, would you be my girlfriend?"

___________________________________________________________________

Now I really did have a migraine. May was as grumpy as ever (talk about mood swings) and Jazz was in the lounge room with Ted. Yes I now, cheesy but Jazz did accept. Skye's getting out cereal and I feel annoyed.

I yawn and stretch out for a metal spoon and pour the milk all over my cereal. How did things turn out this bad. Instead of mum being happy about the baby she'd be mad instead of being in her good mood. It's such a waste when a good mood is wasted.

Just letting you know that good moods equal mum saying yes to things when I ask. I could really do with a new pair of jean.... The ringing of my phone interrupts my thoughts.

"Hey." I mumble.

"Beaver, can you like get to the hospital now?" Said a familiar voice.

"Why? Hasn't Matt waken from the coma, concussion?"

"No silly he hasn't. But that's not the thing. His mum isn't answering and his dads on a business trip. Just come, your mums on the records for being his emergency contact. Don't know why."

"Okay, I'm coming. But one question." I said before he hung up the phone. "How'd you get my number?"

"It's saved under B for Beaver in Matt's contacts."

___________________________________________________________________

"He's in ward three Miss." Directed a friendly nurse.

Mitch could see how nervous I looked. "Don't worry sis, you won't get in trouble, I know Matt." So much for leaving me home alone for a stupid party, I felt like saying.

"Here she is," pointed Tyler at me.

An Indian looking nurse came up to me and showed me to a little room. I sat down and she said, "I'm Gevenna and that young man back there told me you're Eva, daughter of Sherrin Richards."

"Yup." I mumbled, playing with my fingers.

"Well, Matt has just woken up from a short concussion about twenty minutes ago. He'll feel a little dizzy for a few hours maybe but everything'll be alright. Do you know is he has had any fits or concussions before?"

Why was she asking me this? All what I know about Matt is that he is annoying, likes art, is a pizza delivery boy.....

So this time I interrupt my own thoughts and without letting this nurse know that I caused Matt to have concussion I admit to knowing nothing about him concerning his health.

Unless you counted the Mental and Teasing disability as one! I'm sure this lady would pounce at me, if I mention anything like that. For some reason I imagine her as a tiger, leaping away. I'd definitely prefer a kitten to leap on me though!

Thinking of kittens, I should get one. Ask mum when she's in her good moods! It could be my guard and scare away midnight killers and enemies like Emm. It'd be so good to see her run off from a kitten. "Pleeeease, let the kitten stop Eva." I imagine her plead.